2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

They headlined GSS last year - which is usually R+L headliners - and are rumoured to be headlining TRNSMT this summer. And it’s not that they’re bigger in Glasgow either. Seems like they don’t really have to take non-headline slots nowadays in the UK.

I wouldn't be against them headlining, I think they just aren't there YET with Reading, depends if this album does well and they could next year if they aren't booked or 2021 - although i doubt they would play the same year as Arctics who will probably be back soon so I think sub this year and then come back eventually. Do you think they could be announced as a co with the 1975? I would say that catfish have stronger stock honestly they headline so many festivals each year and still sell out tours.

10 hours ago, gfa said:

I wouldn't be against them headlining, I think they just aren't there YET with Reading, depends if this album does well and they could next year if they aren't booked or 2021 - although i doubt they would play the same year as Arctics who will probably be back soon so I think sub this year and then come back eventually. Do you think they could be announced as a co with the 1975? I would say that catfish have stronger stock honestly they headline so many festivals each year and still sell out tours.

No I don’t think they’ll play this year, just adding another view to the discussion. I think if they were going to sub then they’d have done so already, and will probably carry on headlining other stuff like Victorious or whatever else they’ve not done instead.

TDCC (Main)

Tame Impala (Main)

Brockhampton (Main/High R1?)

Denzel Curry (R1/1Xtra)

Fever 333 (Early Main/Pit?)

Black Honey (Early Main/FR?)

Shikari (Main/R1 Headliner?)

RTJ (Main)

Anderson.paak (Main)

Giggs (Main/ High R1?)

CHVRCHES (Main)

BBC (Main)

Not sure how likely any are or if I've butchered the slots, also maybe too many high main stage acts but ah well

Edited by C14S
Speelig

Two Door Cinema Club (Main Sub)

Enter Shikari (R1 Headline)

Anne Marie (Main)

Hobo Johnson (R1)

A$AP Rocky (Main)

Gucci Gang (1Xtra Headline/Main)

Tom Zanetti (Dance)

Sub Focus (Dance)

Daughters (Pit)

Vistas (FR)

Spilt Milk Society (FR)

Edited by TKOCF

3 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Great band but I'd much prefer Violet, Ivory Wave, Sugarthief or Social State from the local Birmingham scene. All sick bands and top lads too.

Yeah, think one of those bands could appear somewhere on the lineup, just put SMS as they’re the one that have the most plays on Spotify and Apple Music (not that that really has much impact on anything). 

Edited by TKOCF

14 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

I reckon Jake Bugg has a chance of being there. Maybe R1 on the 1975 day

Nah they haven't booked him off of his last 2 albums and I doubt many people really care enough about him anymore. Presume he'll want 3rd down/R1 headline and there's a lot better and more relevant acts around for those spots.

16 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

I reckon Jake Bugg has a chance of being there. Maybe R1 on the 1975 day

Doubt it. He seems to be sticking to headlining smaller festivals now as he's quite clearly peaked. Don't think he'd get much of a crowd either. Most he'd get is possibly an acoustic set headlining the FR or something.