The 1975 2020

Mash011

24 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I mean, an outdoor London gig, for a band that headlined Reading festival last year, with support from Charli XCX, at £50 is a very good price now a days, but I'm sure you wouldn't of gone to see them anyway and just wanted to let everyone know that. 

I spent nearly that much to go see just Charli at Brixton, let alone the rest of the lineup

Edited by Mattymooz

18 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

What was this again? 

Manager at Dirty Hit for

told me The 1975 were doing their own fests this summer & playing a Glasto slot along with her and The Japanese House.

Also said Aerosmith were playing but not headlining.

Also another fest set for Manchester.

Edited by Bisque
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Manager at Dirty Hit for

told me The 1975 were doing their own fests this summer & playing a Glasto slot along with her and The Japanese House.

Interesting info - hope this is all true

53 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Manager at Dirty Hit for

So 1975 playing? Interesting, what about the Billie Eilish thing? Shes playing too? 

19 hours ago, chazwwe said:

So 1975 playing? Interesting, what about the Billie Eilish thing? Shes playing too? 

No idea how he knows she is playing. Maybe if she is playing before or after or he’s seen plans of the line up.

Imo she played last year so don’t see any reason to being her back so quickly unless she’s been bumped up massively. I really don’t know, I did scrutinise him pretty deeply.

I didn’t push hard on The 1975 as he couldn’t confirm but did by being really coy etc. Maybe they were meant to play & now aren’t or it’s a secret set.

I can ask him again but I don’t like bugging people.

edit: maybe he has seen a line up or plan because he knew about Aerosmith?

Also was adamant that Billie E is on Pyramid, my train of thought says to me the above. I guess not everyone goes to Glasto every year because of how tickets are sold so repeat bookings aren’t a big deal, plus those Grammy’s she’s just won.

He also replied quickly saying that fake R&L line up was inaccurate, the one with The Japanese House on it.

Edited by Bisque

55 minutes ago, Bisque said:

No idea how he knows she is playing. Maybe if she is playing before or after or he’s seen plans of the line up.

Imo she played last year so don’t see any reason to being her back so quickly unless she’s been bumped up massively. I really don’t know, I did scrutinise him pretty deeply.

I didn’t push hard on The 1975 as he couldn’t confirm but did by being really coy etc. Maybe they were meant to play & now aren’t or it’s a secret set.

I can ask him again but I don’t like bugging people.

edit: maybe he has seen a line up or plan because he knew about Aerosmith?

Also was adamant that Billie E is on Pyramid, my train of thought says to me the above. I guess not everyone goes to Glasto every year because of how tickets are sold so repeat bookings aren’t a big deal, plus those Grammy’s she’s just won.

He also replied quickly saying that fake R&L line up was inaccurate, the one with The Japanese House on it.

Dude you’re actually gonna kill me if this is wrong.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Dude you’re actually gonna kill me if this is wrong.

I really don’t think he was lying but I’m just passing on what he said.

I don’t want to be that guy in a couple of months time who claimed to know who’s playing, it’s info I’ve been told.

I remember being told Kasabian were playing by a roady around Xmas time & didn’t pass it on as I didn’t want to be torn apart on here. That was literally/physically someone I met in the pub.

Then again You Me At Six said they were doing Glasto instead of R&L and the opposite happened.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So we still thinking there'll be an outdoor Manchester show too?

Apparently that was the definite goer out of the two cities. I was curious as why Manchester over London? I asked if it would be like Parklife (dunno why, I guess it was the only fest I could think of at the time there) & he said no, just artisits on Dirty Hit.

I mentioned Finsbury & he said that was a likely location (I presumed Hyde Park or Clapham would be too big or expensive).

18 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Apparently that was the definite goer out of the two cities. I was curious as why Manchester over London? I asked if it would be like Parklife (dunno why, I guess it was the only fest I could think of at the time there) & he said no, just artisits on Dirty Hit.

I mentioned Finsbury & he said that was a likely location (I presumed Hyde Park or Clapham would be too big or expensive).

might Manc have got switched for somewhere else?