FOO FIGHTER WHO

reading2018warrior

3 hours ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

I seriously want Foos!!! 

I bought a ticket last year based on the confidence people had they were going, was still an insane weekend but can’t help thinking it could’ve been even better with a bit of Dave

15 hours ago, C14S said:

I bought a ticket last year based on the confidence people had they were going, was still an insane weekend but can’t help thinking it could’ve been even better with a bit of Dave

Big risk haha! I feel its WAY more likely for them this time around. Can see them being announced this week. I waited last year and when Foos weren't on the bill I got tickets for their show in Germany and had a holiday instead of R&L. Hopefully, I don't need to go to Belfast this time around. Keep it simple R&L ffs!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, reading2018warrior said:

Well foo fighters have just followed reading and leeds on twitter and also announced dates around reading.

come on FOO FIGHTERS!!!!!

think that drake fella might be attending. hate that ew EEE, wish it would go back to the gold old days with no rappers :takeexample:

• Upvote 1