Maroon 5 & Florence and the Machine to do Glastonbury 2019 please thank you!!!

ZoeAndBobbi

Hi,

My name is Zoe and new to this. I managed to get my 1st year Glastonbury ticket first attempt I couldn't believe it. I want to be able to cross Glastonbury off my list and can't wait to go. I would like to put it out there I would love to see Maroon 5 and Florence and the Machine at Glastonbury 2019 but can't see any rumours of them. I don't have any social media and was just wondering if this could be the way to get the word about or??? 

Thanks

Hi Zoe, congrats on getting your 1st glasto ticket. Even though it sounds like you only want to experience it once before you move on to something else on your list (I'm crap at lists, probs why I've been to Glastonbury so many times lol), i hope you enjoy your time there. 

As for flo, think its probably a bit soon for her to be back and i didn't know maroon 5 were still going! 

Have fun x

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2018 at 7:58 PM, bexj said:

Hi Zoe, congrats on getting your 1st glasto ticket. Even though it sounds like you only want to experience it once before you move on to something else on your list (I'm crap at lists, probs why I've been to Glastonbury so many times lol), i hope you enjoy your time there. 

As for flo, think its probably a bit soon for her to be back and i didn't know maroon 5 were still going! 

Have fun x

Agreed- I think the response to Maroon 5 would be.... Lukewarm at the very best.

To get a feel for the festival and how different it is from the likes of Leeds/V etc read this http://www.glastoearth.com/the-faq. Once to Glastonbury is nowhere near enough!!

Welcome aboard, I hope you have a great festival.

I just wanted you to be clear that all the hot air that we discuss in the forums about who could or should play is just that.  Thankfully the festival organisers don't pay any attention to what we want and just cater to their own fiendish whims.