Who knew about the Leaderboard?

H.M.V

57 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

As someone who works in education I find the whole idea of league tables abhorrent. Applying such things to a Glastonbury related forum goes against the inclusive leftist ideals that the festival embraces. 

Unless of course you are winning! 

for that you deserve an upvote :) 

9 hours ago, MetaKate said:

No one ever talks about the sweet sweet high of the upvote. 

The flipside however is the crushing disappointment that comes with crafting the perfect comment or reply - urbane, witty, surprisingly deep and insightful, clicking Submit and sitting back waiting for the upvotes to come pouring in as the eFests community unanimously acknowledges your genius and..... nothing.

Edited by Hugh Jass
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

The flipside however is the crushing disappointment that comes with craft the perfect comment or reply - urbane, witty, surprisingly deep and insightful, clicking Submit and sitting back waiting for the upvotes to come pouring in as the eFests community unanimously acknowledges your genius and..... nothing.

Not gonna let that happen to you today.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

The flipside however is the crushing disappointment that comes with craft the perfect comment or reply - urbane, witty, surprisingly deep and insightful, clicking Submit and sitting back waiting for the upvotes to come pouring in as the eFests community unanimously acknowledges your genius and..... nothing.

The shit you're most proud of always gets ignored, then something really banal does serious numbers. It's like yer lad from Busted with the eyebrows who wants to be true to himself with #serious rock but the only thing anybody wants to hear from him is Year 3000.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The shit you're most proud of always gets ignored, then something really banal does serious numbers. It's like yer lad from Busted with the eyebrows who wants to be true to himself with #serious rock but the only thing anybody wants to hear from him is Year 3000.

As I've said before, the vast majority of my rep comes from posting shit from the Simpsons and slagging off Mumfords.

5 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

giphy (1).gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I "won" the day before Christmas due to likes i'd received. Can't wait to get that put on my headstone when I pop my clogs.

"He was a right tit in real life but won the day on efests in 2018"

"9. Pablo Honey"

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The flipside however is the crushing disappointment that comes with crafting the perfect comment or reply - urbane, witty, surprisingly deep and insightful, clicking Submit and sitting back waiting for the upvotes to come pouring in as the eFests community unanimously acknowledges your genius and..... nothing.

Just post a Simpsons meme. Those things are gold

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

love it :) many times :) 

21 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

As someone who works in education I find the whole idea of league tables abhorrent. Applying such things to a Glastonbury related forum goes against the inclusive leftist ideals that the festival embraces. 

Unless of course you are winning! 

Intrigued to know how you get time off to go to Glastonbury if you’re in education?

9 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Sometime after the last festival, I won several days in a row.  I was so proud.  Net points over the last 2 weeks? 2 :(

3100 is some going ... do you have lots of accounts ? :) I haven't seen a three hats on here 

Edited by crazyfool1