Thursday Night

Magic Rat

I enjoyed Wed/Thur night as much as the rest of the festival tbh. Loads to do all over, everyone's in euphoria mode, got the burning man and fireworks, all the bars playing loads of mad music, plenty bands all over on Thur. 

Awesome times. Hell Tuesday night sleeping in the queue is canny (I guess rain permitting). 

Only negative I have from the Thursday was Rhythm of the 90s and that wasn't the band, they sounded good but the tent was rammed to ridiculous portions where you literally couldn't move and people were still trying to squeeze past you (it was impossible) and it ended up a sweat box where you couldn't enjoy it. 

It might be a better idea to open up one of the semi bigger stages for Thur just for that reason. Less bands but still loads cramming to the stages to see them. 

Fireworks on Weds and some stuff on in the bars . Avalon Cafe has some great bands on Thurs. and SE Corner also opens up Thursday night. Also the Cinema’s are open. Silent Disco too plus loads of other bits and bobs all over. Silver Hayes too. Williams Green and bars round there. In fact loads going on Thursday night!! 

39 minutes ago, chatty said:

Only negative I have from the Thursday was Rhythm of the 90s and that wasn't the band, they sounded good but the tent was rammed to ridiculous portions where you literally couldn't move and people were still trying to squeeze past you (it was impossible) and it ended up a sweat box where you couldn't enjoy it. 

It might be a better idea to open up one of the semi bigger stages for Thur just for that reason. Less bands but still loads cramming to the stages to see them. 

I got to the edge of that tent and the heat coming out was ridiculous ... we just stopped there and listened from outside but it was total madness .. I struggle with heat from some of the indoor venues and wasn't going to venture inside 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Thrashed Thursday sound familiar? 

edited to add, I read earlier you were sorting your avatar? 

Damn you with your lovely pink hair picture - I'm being s technology-goon (story of my life) and having issues. 'File too big' apparently ( Story of my life again...amiryte?? :D ).

8 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Damn you with your lovely pink hair picture - I'm being s technology-goon (story of my life) and having issues. 'File too big' apparently ( Story of my life again...amiryte?? :D ).

It's not that fucking hard! Find an image, right click (you might have to get image in a new tab first), save file to desktop, name it, upload to avatar. I'm the most useless person on computers so sort yer nonsense. 

soz was meant to be sarcastic not arsey. :D 

p.s waits for the corrections on instructions. 

Edited by H.M.V

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

It's not that fucking hard! Find an image, right click (you might have to get image in a new tab first), save file to desktop, name it, upload to avatar. I'm the most useless person on computers so sort yer nonsense. 

Waaaaaaa! I'm doing it through my phone, screenshotting summat I want... trying to upload that....computer says no.

2 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

One day I'll tell you an infamous story of how I lost a laptop in thin air. It was in my mates best man speech for my wedding.

I am cursed. Seriously.

1 minute ago, Stokesy10 said:

Waaaaaaa! I'm doing it through my phone, screenshotting summat I want... trying to upload that....computer says no.

OMG its even easier on your phone!!! See in this box, below is the option to choose a file. On the left hand side. upload a pic. Sorted.