jotayks

Doctor Music

Just now, gregory said:

how long have they been selling tickets for this? 2 years?

the planning of it has been longer, they emailed me to try and big it up years ago.

50 minutes ago, Ruby Zola said:

See people telling me to stop being impatient. Then this news comes out 🤬

Have you flights bought? 

26 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Have you flights bought? 

No, just ticketsso not too bad. Was gonna book a camper van also. Only good thing is that i’ll get my money back 🤞🏻If it doesn’t happen. 

Just now, Ruby Zola said:

No, just ticketsso not too bad. Was gonna book a camper van also. Only good thing is that i’ll get my money back 🤞🏻If it doesn’t happen. 

Exactly, no need to stress. Uncertainty is annoying all the same. And worst comes to worst just drive to Bilbao or Madrid and go to whatever fest suits you more. 

The Catalan Water Agency (ACA) has presented a resolution proposal that denies, for now, the permission for the celebration of the Doctor Music Festival, scheduled from July 11 to 14, in an area between Escalarre, Guingueta d'Àneu and Esterri d'Àneu (Lleida), due to flood risk.

As reported by the Department of Territory to Efe, the report considers that the esplanade chosen to celebrate the festival is in danger of flooding and that, therefore, the organization of the festival now has a period of 10 days to send a new proposal.

Territory highlights that the area where the festival is planned to develop is an area of influence of the Noguera Pallaresa River and four other tributaries.

Also, the stages, tents and camping areas and parking are located near the river, a space in which "you should avoid the accumulation of people" and the same happens in the planned location for the bars and tents, near the river Unarre.

If a new proposal has not been sent in ten days, the report will be sent to the Ebro Hydrographic Confederation (CHE), who will determine the viability of the festival.

Since the festival they have assured that they will present the necessary allegations so that, finally, the event can be celebrated that already has the confirmation of international artists such as Rosalia or The Chemical Brothers.

For their part, the ecologists of Ipcena have celebrated this Friday the emission of the report of the ACA and hope that, after the pertinent studies, the permission to carry out the festival is denied.

The festival wont be cancelled. If can be moved to a lot of places quite near the original site. That’s the only advantage of  organizing a festival in the middle of nowhere.

Edited by johnybegood

If nothing else, they've just announced Behemoth, Berri Txarrak, Anathema, Sober, Hawkwind and Yoghourt daze...

So... no more news as to whether this festival has been moved or who is performing. Surely they have a lot more to add. Come on give me something, I hate the waiting game.

RIP Keith Flint

• Upvote 1