Doctor Music

jotayks

21 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Anyone know if they sell day tickets? 

At least not at the moment, and from the website I get the feeling they won't sell any. 

They also speak of 'other activities' but can't find what those will be. Should be something to justify the current ticket price of €215 excl. camping/accommodation. Would also expect pretty good food options.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, StupidDream said:

At least not at the moment, and from the website I get the feeling they won't sell any. 

They also speak of 'other activities' but can't find what those will be. Should be something to justify the current ticket price of €215 excl. camping/accommodation. Would also expect pretty good food options.

Well, Albert Adrià (ex-El Bulli) is taking his 'Tickets' restaurant from Barcelona for the festival.. so not a bad start.

7 hours ago, evergreyer said:

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I live near the place, if anyone has questions or doubts, maybe I can help!

Merry X-Mas!

Can you recommend any half decent camp sites to stay at the night before. I’m arriving in a camper van. Hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS ? 

Just looked at this again as the addition of the Chemical Brothers has definitely grabbed my attention but logistically it's a pain. At least a three-hour drive from every airport, which isn't too long but there's the added cost of car hire and fuel as well as the additional time I'd need to take off because of the travelling. I'm also concerned over the organisation of it.

If they add any more big names I might go for it. Great lineup so far (the best in Europe atm for my taste) and the location looks wonderful but the logistics and organisation is currently putting me off.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Just looked at this again as the addition of the Chemical Brothers has definitely grabbed my attention but logistically it's a pain. At least a three-hour drive from every airport, which isn't too long but there's the added cost of car hire and fuel as well as the additional time I'd need to take off because of the travelling. I'm also concerned over the organisation of it.

If they add any more big names I might go for it. Great lineup so far (the best in Europe atm for my taste) and the location looks wonderful but the logistics and organisation is currently putting me off.

It's certainly not a place you'd want to fall ill! by the time you get to hospital , you'd be dead!

• Like 1