Gnomicide

Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

If I were EE or ME i would go and stand outside giving a big middle finger to the webcam

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jack.194 said:

Could it still realistically be today?

could be anytime really

I mean it could be at any point today. Being at 10am in the past doesn't mean it has to be 10am again. There's still hope for today, and if not we go again tomorrow.

I still have a good feeling about today though and that's not changed after the 10am silence.

Just now, Jack.194 said:

Could it still realistically be today?

Definitely.

Early afternoon, 2pm perhaps?

Next Monday for the full lineup I reckon.

Fridays chit chat between LL and EE will be nothing more than talking about new areas and maybe a live song or 2 from someone whos already been announced. 

I'm thinking the reason why LL is actually onsite and not in the studio will be so she can be shown new areas on air such as Pangea, Glastonbury on sea etc.

Back to work people.

Can't stand the tension any longer lol ?

Even the beat Hotel drop would keep me going a day or two. 

Edited by GWR

Fridays chit chat between LL and EE will be nothing more than talking about new areas and maybe a live song or 2 from someone whos already been announced. 

I'm thinking the reason why LL is actually onsite and not in the studio will be so she can be shown new areas on air such as Pangea, Glastonbury on sea etc.

Back to work people.

2pm or Friday.

I'm back on #TeamFriday.

12 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

just someone I follow on Instagram, doubt she’d build up an announcement unless it’s something big for her

Just found this instagram....she just announced three dates in October, and I'm pretty sure was the main reason we thought 10am ?

Not that that means it can't be at another time though! 

Edited by Sasperella

It's almost like they don't care that some of us have moved our entire days around to suit a 10am announcement that we ourselves decided was going to happen! 

Just now, dccool said:

Back to work people.

No one wants to hear that mate, especially not twice!

1 minute ago, dccool said:

This is unreasonably long without an announcement though! Normally its only 3-4 days (and over a weekend) from the final area announcement to the full stage breakdown

Everyone back to the Cheese at Glastonbury thread, where there's breaking news of an interesting gouda.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

This is unreasonably long without an announcement though! Normally its only 3-4 days (and over a weekend) from the final area announcement to the full stage breakdown

Does this point towards every stage getting it's own poster drop then?

We've had West Holts and The Park... JP and The Other to fill in the gaps between now and next week? Maybe even Pyramid ... ?

2 hours ago, lexlogic said:

Home & Bargain have 4 x 500ml cans for £5.99, making 24 cans/12 litres =£35.94. A decent deal to keep an eye out for. ?

Cheers, they have a store near me so will need to look out for that