Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

Probably me being stupid but on the lineup. The FONTAINES D.C. set looks to be Saturday night/Sunday morning at 3am but on the app it looks like Sunday night/Monday morning. So when is the set actually on, to confirm really. I’m probably looking to much into this but I’m unsure. Thanks. 

8 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Probably me being stupid but on the lineup. The FONTAINES D.C. set looks to be Saturday night/Sunday morning at 3am but on the app it looks like Sunday night/Monday morning. So when is the set actually on, to confirm really. I’m probably looking to much into this but I’m unsure. Thanks. 

3-4 Sunday night Rabbit Hole

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bigfurbdogg said:

Annie Mac just said on R1 she has a big Glastonbury announcement on her show tonight. No idea what it’s in reference to.

I'm gonna guess Diplo for JP Saturday. I just can't see them not announcing that set before the festival. 

6 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Dodgems!! Hahaha that’s officially nuts. Can’t wait!! 

They had them at Bearded Theory. During the day it was kids and parents, at nigh people flying round with a pint in one hand :D 

• 4 months later...