Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

I mean it could be at any point today. Being at 10am in the past doesn't mean it has to be 10am again. There's still hope for today, and if not we go again tomorrow.

I still have a good feeling about today though and that's not changed after the 10am silence.

Next Monday for the full lineup I reckon.

Fridays chit chat between LL and EE will be nothing more than talking about new areas and maybe a live song or 2 from someone whos already been announced. 

I'm thinking the reason why LL is actually onsite and not in the studio will be so she can be shown new areas on air such as Pangea, Glastonbury on sea etc.

Back to work people.

Fridays chit chat between LL and EE will be nothing more than talking about new areas and maybe a live song or 2 from someone whos already been announced. 

I'm thinking the reason why LL is actually onsite and not in the studio will be so she can be shown new areas on air such as Pangea, Glastonbury on sea etc.

Back to work people.

12 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

just someone I follow on Instagram, doubt she’d build up an announcement unless it’s something big for her

Just found this instagram....she just announced three dates in October, and I'm pretty sure was the main reason we thought 10am ?

Not that that means it can't be at another time though! 

Edited by Sasperella

Just now, dccool said:

Back to work people.

No one wants to hear that mate, especially not twice!