Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, Razza_bezza said:

@eFestivals Neil is being very quiet this morning can’t see a 10am announcement without already having a inkling of bed standing??

whenever the full announcement is, it's unlikely I'll get concrete notice of it - so there won't be a stand by your beds.

The best I'm likely to get is what I've already had - someone telling me it's today. 

No idea if it really is, tho in theory the info should be spot on. So it's probably today.

Just now, eFestivals said:

whenever the full announcement is, it's unlikely I'll get concrete notice of it - so there won't be a stand by your beds.

The best I'm likely to get is what I've already had - someone telling me it's today. 

No idea if it really is, tho in theory the info should be spot on. So it's probably today.

Gosh

Ben

Thanks for clarifying fingers crossed for today then

That's as close to a "stand by your beds" as we are going to get. 

1 minute ago, gherkin8r said:

I suppose it is both a paradigm in that there is a pattern and a paradox in that there also is no pattern

So, a double paradox then?

"Does a person who says that they are lying now speak truly?"

I'm conducting job interviews from 10am so might have to try and sneak a glimpse of my phone in between candidates.

(Of course, if you're reading this and you're one of the people I'm interviewing then we can just forget the Q&A and chat about the line-up for an hour instead)

1 minute ago, mouserat said:

I'm conducting job interviews from 10am so might have to try and sneak a glimpse of my phone in between candidates.

(Of course, if you're reading this and you're one of the people I'm interviewing then we can just forget the Q&A and chat about the line-up for an hour instead)

Just make "what is the full Glastonbury lineup" an interview question