Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

I’d be amazed if they aren’t 3rd or so on JP

One of those two yes.

3 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Be interesting to know where Weezer and Placebo fit in all of this? If they are even playing that is.

I don't believe there is anything to say Weezer will be there, having on Sunday I think made it less likely.

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Based on 2017 we had:

pyramid - 24

other - 27

JP - 29

= 80 acts

We have 39 on that poster above so in theory another 41 to announce. 

Of the 39 we know 11 are pyramid acts, 6 are other and 3 are JP.  With the remaining 19 having their stage unknown 

Awesome!!! Loads to come then!!!

3 minutes ago, jaimebionic said:

everyone seems to be forgetting about williams green, they usually have some pretty cool stuff too and some of the acts still left on the poster may play there.

Nope, the poster was acts for the 5 main stages

2 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

Awesome!!! Loads to come then!!!

Its all going so well at the moment expected Clash wise.. probably find I will want to see almost all those 41 yet to be announced!

4 minutes ago, jaimebionic said:

everyone seems to be forgetting about williams green, they usually have some pretty cool stuff too and some of the acts still left on the poster may play there.

I'm looking forward to Williams Green always try to see a few things there

2 minutes ago, jaimebionic said:

how random.

although im looking forward to a william green poster, dont think there has been one before, not sure the park has done one either in the past? could very well be wrong.

Love Williams Green, great little venue.  Have seen some brilliant acts in there too.  Not sure there’ll get their own poster sadly

29 minutes ago, jaimebionic said:

how random.

although im looking forward to a william green poster, dont think there has been one before, not sure the park has done one either in the past? could very well be wrong.

They both had announcements when introduced but nothing since.

1 hour ago, jaimebionic said:

I can’t see many of the acts left playing on Williams green.

But I do think they’re as deserving of their poster as the park and other stages.

It would be a lot better for the less well known bands on there to have a chance of people having a day or two to really digest their music instead of being swallowed up with the main stages. 

17 minutes ago, Divein said:

I can’t see many of the acts left playing on Williams green.

But I do think they’re as deserving of their poster as the park and other stages.

It would be a lot better for the less well known bands on there to have a chance of people having a day or two to really digest their music instead of being swallowed up with the main stages. 

Williams Green always pull a few secret sets out the bag too. Circa Waves B2B Everything Everything last time!