Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, morgi said:

are we taking that as the wormhole announcement? as I thought they were announcing full line up today

That's just the poster, and it seems like it got put out early by RT. It's likely that the area page on the Glastonbury website will expand on it a bit when it gets updated.

1 minute ago, oldmagsy83 said:

shit shit SHIT park line up this year. Trying to be uber trendy and so much shite on there this year.

You're getting old.

Just now, oldmagsy83 said:

Just full of trendy electro shite. 

Really?

I mean, I've not exactly got my finger on the pulse but The Good, The Bad & The Queen, Michael Kiwanuka, Kate Tempest, Idles, Fat White Family, Lukas Nelson?

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

Really?

I mean, I've not exactly got my finger on the pulse but The Good, The Bad & The Queen, Michael Kiwanuka, Kate Tempest, Idles, Fat White Family, Lukas Nelson?

Just listened to a bunch of Rex orange county. Shite. Idles are great, ditto Kate Tempest but really was expecting more from Park.

7 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Naaaah....they like that we're so eager 

7 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

If they drop the whole Park line up today then I will concede that you are right ?

@Sasperella I’m here to concede that you were right ?. How exciting though!!!!

Back to hoping and expecting the full line up asap!

Really strong looking park line up for me. 

Fat White Family, Kate Tempest and Sons of Kemet are must sees for me. 

plus plenty of other great stuff on there, regardless of whether I actually get round to seeing any of it

Not sure where perception of being overly hip or full of electro is coming from 

3 minutes ago, oldmagsy83 said:

Just listened to a bunch of Rex orange county. Shite. Idles are great, ditto Kate Tempest but really was expecting more from Park.

:lol: calm down. They have some good acts on there. Even if they don't for you, go and have a bimble and see some you don't know you might be surprised :)

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

So, I'm confused now.....

We know we most likely have a Block 9 and an Arcadia still to come. Beat Hotel also looking promising. But are they going to do JP/Other/Pyramid. Surely there is no time for all of them...? Even if we take the 31st as drop day

Nah, think they just did the Park because of the Wormhole, and it's their 10th anniversary