Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I still think it will be with us before the 31st.

Firmly in the we'll have it by close of play on Tues 28th.

Pushed for a time i'll go for 10am.

I agree. We may well not get the full lineup until the 31st, but IMO Lauren being there next week just suggests we'll have the lineup by then, not necessarily on that day. I think next Tuesday is still a good shout.

Great slice of information there!

So Emily will be interviewed by Lauren discussing what's going to be going on at Glasto in June...

Potentially in retrospect of the lineup already being announced?

I personally can't see her having another interview where she's restricted to what she can say because the lineup hadn't been announced yet but that's just me.

Exciting news on the Emily & Lauren interview. Definitely points towards the lineup being released then at the latest.

These individual announcements seem to have lost all momentum over the last couple of weeks, so a few in quick succession ahead of the biggie would be very welcome. Full Park area lineup today please. 

Not sure if the Pier would be included as part of the Park (?), but it seems like the rest of the area has had a little regig as well, so a seperate announcement would be a good way of highlighting any changes / new venues like The Wormhole.

2 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Great slice of information there!

So Emily will be interviewed by Lauren discussing what's going to be going on at Glasto in June...

Potentially in retrospect of the lineup already being announced?

I personally can't see her having another interview where she's restricted to what she can say because the lineup hadn't been announced yet but that's just me.

As you say it's more likely we'll have the lineup by that date so she can talk with Lauren about particular acts, why this act is before this act and so on.  To be honest it'll probably be more about infrastructure / new areas than anything else.

"yeah, we're really excited about the lineup, it'll be with you very soon, we're almost ready,  there's some great acts, but what we're most excited about is this new style of composting toilet, you see what happens is...."

4 minutes ago, Mardy said:

"yeah, we're really excited about the lineup, it'll be with you very soon, we're almost ready,  there's some great acts, but what we're most excited about is this new style of composting toilet, you see what happens is...."

.........you cant leave it hanging like that :) 

24 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

As you say it's more likely we'll have the lineup by that date so she can talk with Lauren about particular acts, why this act is before this act and so on.  To be honest it'll probably be more about infrastructure / new areas than anything else.

While my gut wants to disagree and say this is wishful thinking, I fear I am in danger of becoming The Nal of The Next Announcement thread. And no one wants that

But an announcement today would be nice, please!!!! 3pm?

41 minutes ago, admscott said:

I'm not sure they're just sitting on the complete info. The stage I'm playing on hasn't submitted yet, I don't think, so they probably don't have a full line-up.

That’s afair point thank you. I had assumed that the running order would have been locked by now 

Edited by sadimmock

32 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I actually read that with Emily's voice in my head and it sounded so familiar. 

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yaaaas! Although there's not a lot of new exciting names on there to be fair, but nice to see things moving. Good to see another Fontaines DC set on the bill. Do we think Irvine Welsh will be DJing?

Loving the poster! So pretty.

Same, best one so far for me