Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

5 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

The stress of waiting for announcements is turning everyone against one another...

Thats what 'they' want people don't let them win we must stick together and be strong!

If we don't get an announcement by 1 I'm off to the pub so there.

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

[Geordie accent] Day 186 in the Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread! thread and the housemates are starting to turn on each other out of desperation...

I'm forever reminded about that bloke when I speak to my southern friends. That tw*t put the Geordie accent on the map for the wrong reasons. 

4 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Yeah probably just me taking everything to heart I apologise.

No problem.. the tone of a message is often lost when it is written down.  I certainly didn't mean to insinuate anything like that.  I am out of upvotes for the day. Thanks for the apology, appreciated.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

The stress of waiting for announcements is turning everyone against one another...

Go see the football thread in off topic. This is nothing compared to a title run in between Mancs and Scousers ??

• Upvote 1

So I just googled The Park on Facebook, and found that there was actually a small not properly announced announcement of the whole area in 2017....but not till the 17th June. Would have posted the screenshot but didn't want folk getting excited that it was for this year!

I have no idea what this means, it's just interesting. 

As you can see, I'm doing very little work today

31 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Very chuffed to have got a name check by the thingy on twitter

A little less chuffed about people wanting to burn me :lol::lol:

??? Yeah sorry about that, I just want to believe there truly is no pattern.

Edited by MilkyJoe

Realistically I’m not sure how interesting the Wormhole line-up is likely to be. I am interested in the venue itself, but given that we believe it to be in the Rabbit Hole’s old location is it not likely to be a similar size?

i have had a lot of fun in the Rabbit Hole, but I don’t recall ever being on tenterhooks for the DJ list. 

4 minutes ago, sadimmock said:

Realistically I’m not sure how interesting the Wormhole line-up is likely to be. I am interested in the venue itself, but given that we believe it to be in the Rabbit Hole’s old location is it not likely to be a similar size?

i have had a lot of fun in the Rabbit Hole, but I don’t recall ever being on tenterhooks for the DJ list. 

This is why we are all trying to convince ourselves that it will come as part of the whole Park area based on nothing in particular.

BBC 6music are live from Worthy Farm on 31st May 7:30am. Could this be announcement day?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0005l6m

Live from Worthy Farm

Lauren Laverne comes live from Worthy Farm ahead of Glastonbury 2019 and is joined by Emily Eavis

There'll be news of what's happening on site this year plus live music and more, as the dairy farm transforms into the world's biggest music festival.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Brunty9 said:

BBC 6music are live from Worthy Farm on 31st May 7:30am. Could this be announcement day?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0005l6m

Live from Worthy Farm

Lauren Laverne comes live from Worthy Farm ahead of Glastonbury 2019 and is joined by Emily Eavis

There'll be news of what's happening on site this year plus live music and more, as the dairy farm transforms into the world's biggest music festival.

Just now, incident said:

Good catch - it's certainly the biggest hint we've had yet this year.

Now that is fucking exciting! Will plan to work from home that day. Could we just squeak a May announcement?