Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

34 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

The Thingy's boss wishes he did more work not Thingy related.

TheThingy is getting made redundant on the 31st, his boss is on leave and has next to fuck all to do :D

32 minutes ago, uscore said:

I'm going to follow him around at Bearded continually asking don't we usually get the full line up by now?

29 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Sounds like a plan, shall we start a chant - Thingy thingy give us a wave

29 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I’m only going to Bearded so I can be first to hear the full line up from The Thingy

Be sneaking round Bearded like942345511_tenor(1).gif.caf448cda07747f6f5cc5eb2a4ac510e.gif

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

TheThingy is getting made redundant on the 31st, his boss is on leave and has next to fuck all to do :D

Be sneaking round Bearded like942345511_tenor(1).gif.caf448cda07747f6f5cc5eb2a4ac510e.gif

Well if there ever is a perfect timing for redundancy and fuck all to do - the time is just about right for The Thingy.

The one in red on that looks oddly like the chap on the cover of Thee Oh Sees album which I have playing now, just in a different colour!
897391.jpg?5.1044234669634525

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The foos tickets for summer sessions seem to have sold a lot better than the cure . Suits me as I opted for the foos as the cure are at Glastonbury. As you say the supports aren’t great either. Loads of choice this year in Glasgow even went for a father John misty ticket playing the kelvin grove bandstand.

Glasgow is brilliant for gigs generally (as a non-native Glasgow resident) but this summer especially. Got Doves, Foos, The Cure, 2 nights at The National and if I can pull some strings at work would love to add Suede at Kelvingrove and Hot Chip at Rouken Glen

48 minutes ago, sisco said:

We have an announcement 

33F321A9-D549-445B-AF72-5FACBFEE1B2F.png

I'm 1000% behind the concept of the Sisterhood area and am glad that it's at Glastonbury.

But if we don't get an additional, gender-neutral announcement today as well, I'm sending Michael and Emily on an Equal Ops course...

Ben

The biggest gap between area announcements since Glastonbury started these smaller area releases in 2015 is 8 days.

2016 between Block 9 and Shangri-la
2019 between Avalon and The Common.

**Big Brother Geordie Voice** Day 5. There's been no announcement since Pilton Palais

The gaps between area announcements have been:
1 day - 4 times
2 days - 9
3 days - 12
4 days - 14
5 days - 0
6 days - 1
7 days - 0
8 days - 2

So to prove #ThereIsNoPattern we need one today.

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

The biggest gap between area announcements since Glastonbury started these smaller area releases in 2015 is 8 days.

2016 between Block 9 and Shangri-la
2019 between Avalon and The Common.

**Big Brother Geordie Voice** Day 5. There's been no announcement since Pilton Palais

The gaps between area announcements have been:
1 day - 4 times
2 days - 9
3 days - 12
4 days - 14
5 days - 0
6 days - 1
7 days - 0
8 days - 2

So to prove #ThereIsNoPattern we need one today.

As I said on Twitterplace
In proving there is no pattern a pattern is created oh master.

**Sits and waits for picture of glaring dog to appear.