Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

10 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Will the cure be doing a cover 

Many years ago at a Divine Comedy gig, whilst everyone was shouting out stuff like "National Express!" in a general hubub, someone at the back, with a very loud, but calm voice called over everyone and said "Play My Lovely Horse please Neil", to which the great man groaned ans said "No, that would just ruin it."

I wish the Divine Comedy would play again, not been there since 2004.  It doesn't look like the new album cycle lines up at all, sadly.

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Anyone got anything to announce ? .... surely someone can think of something ? 

In terms of personal announcements, I can announce my band's debut album will be out August 2nd :)

FleetwoodMac-ish mostly... pre-order / preview tracks here if that sounds like something you'd be interested in: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/morganway/1461461240

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

At what point do we start theorising about why there hasn't been an announcement?

Can we just confirm what we think we know about this week - as this lack of news is getting my goat?!

When Block9 declared the delay to their drop, to when did they delay? A specific day this week, or just 'this week'?

I can't see why the Unfairground hasn't dropped as I cannot for one second believe that that area is not done and dusted by now! And I don't believe that Emily is just messing with us for shits and goggles. So, just announce something already!!!

Ben

2 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Can we just confirm what we think we know about this week - as this lack of news is getting my goat?!

Ben, We normally know nothing regarding when there will be a drop... we currently know that at least the wormhole (potentially full park) is released on Wednesday - so we have more news than normally for a week! Don't worry, it will be fine.

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Ben, We normally know nothing regarding when there will be a drop... we currently know that at least the wormhole (potentially full park) is released on Wednesday - so we have more news than normally for a week! Don't worry, it will be fine.

*Sobs into handkerchief of entitlement**

Thanks, Fuzz ❤️

Ben

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

When Block9 declared the delay to their drop, to when did they delay? A specific day this week, or just 'this week'?

I can't see why the Unfairground hasn't dropped as I cannot for one second believe that that area is not done and dusted by now! And I don't believe that Emily is just messing with us for shits and goggles. So, just announce something already!!!

Ben

That's a question for @Ddiamondd

6 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

Arcadia is definitely this week too unless they are releasing over bank holiday weekend (they said within 10 days from last Friday iirc).