Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

2 hours ago, tarw said:

What time was croissant neuf?  They’re really trying to break the pattern here. I predict 23:24 tonight the wine bar mix tape will drop   (Spoiler 85% Robbie Williams)

Oh FFS. 

Not him. Anything but him. 

BEGONE!

Well I was positive if I went for a swim and didn't check my phone for an hour I'd turn it on to see the latest announcement. What a bleeding let down. How disappointing.

Stupid idea going for a swim on a Friday evening anyway.

7 minutes ago, dccool said:

Well I was positive if I went for a swim and didn't check my phone for an hour I'd turn it on to see the latest announcement. What a bleeding let down. How disappointing.

Stupid idea going for a swim on a Friday evening anyway.

How do you manage to swim in the evening!? If I've not been before 9am it's not happening.

25 minutes ago, MJP said:

How do you manage to swim in the evening!? If I've not been before 9am it's not happening.

Always done Monday and Friday evening too hungover for early morning swims in general!

God I'm talking about my swimming routine we REALLY need an announcement!

6 hours ago, Xeph1995 said:

I kind of wish they would just announce the full line up already. build up is cool but i want to get a set in stone list of bands to listen to to hype myself up too,

But we would have nothing to talk about ?

32 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Tuesday!? What happened to Monday? It's a perfectly good day!

I’m more in the Susannah Hoffs* / Bob Geldof camp than the Shaun Ryder / Bez camp, tbf. 

*how does she not age?????? Incredible. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Haha, it's just the delays in announcements...were desperate for anything ?

Sheer desperation, I’ve just read this and woke up my other half who fell asleep watching Eurovision, to tell her uncle funk is in T and C field ! Didn’t go down too well! 

7 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

T and C have barely announced. It was like five names I think.

I'm still half convinced that "announcement" was because the Thingy said there wasn't going to be one and Emily made them rush one out.

Imagining her conspiring to outwit us is my favourite part of the build up to the festival this year.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

T and C have barely announced. It was like five names I think.

That's true, but they are still listed as being one of the announced areas on the lineup. Can't see them having anything further until the full drop.

I really hope we get all the remaining stuff next week. If one doesn't come on Monday, I really think it pushes the big one back....