Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

4 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Got delayed until the 22nd unfortunately. 

Thanks................... though I was really looking forward to it today.

Hopefully something else big will come today.

Seems they are holding back all the announcements for the new or changed bits - Wormhole, Block 9, Arcadia - hopefully lots of exciting stuff in them when they arrive. Maybe all 3 next week!

43 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

on one hand I feel for Teachers and the [predicament this causes

on the other secretly really happy as this means my wife ( who doesn't want to come ) she can never turn round and say she will give it a go and see what all the fuss is about,  I keep it my holiday .  

Haha every cloud ?

1 hour ago, Gedh said:

It's a pity that teachers (including my son, his partner, 3 cousins, my sister-in-law, 2 aunts, 2 uncles) are so conscientious and don't just pull a sickie like any rational person ?

My better half pulls a sickie every year. We have all sorts of fun tethering laptops to phones to send in cover work every morning.

42 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Does this count as an announcement?

I've only ever seen Arcadia in its spider form which i believe has been the same for the years ive been? (2015, 2016, 2017) 

So seeing the timelapse of the last 10 years was incredible!

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Does this count as an announcement?

“Email goes live when the gates open “. Does that mean there will be no reveal but multiple teases until the Wednesday?

1 hour ago, Krisesk said:

Arcadia line up in the "next 10 days or so".

Screenshot_20190517-124740.png

2pm seems to have come and gone. If Arcadia is next ten days "or so", I'm thinking the full lineup won't be until first week of June. I guess the festival does start a couple of days later this year, so it sort of makes sense 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

2pm seems to have come and gone. If Arcadia is next ten days "or so", I'm thinking the full lineup won't be until first week of June. I guess the festival does start a couple of days later this year, so it sort of makes sense 

See I read that completely differently. The next 10 days or so because the whole lineup will be available in 11ish days - so Arcadia has to be in 10 or less.

So in other words, full line-up on Tuesday 28th.

Hopefully.

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

10 days or so could be the full lineup though

1 minute ago, mouserat said:

See I read that completely differently. The next 10 days or so because the whole lineup will be available in 11ish days - so Arcadia has to be in 10 or less.

Hopefully.

That’s the day I’ve always predicted.  Just want it to hurry up now

1 hour ago, mouserat said:

Hopefully.

1 hour ago, Bovla said:

10 days or so could be the full lineup though

I hope so too....but shouldn't there be at least something today....? Unless we're not getting an unfairground lineup

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I hope so too....but shouldn't there be at least something today....? Unless we're not getting an unfairground lineup

Worried that the Arcadia video will be all we get today, hoping im wrong (i mean there shouldnt be a reason to keep unfairground back)