Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

22 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

19 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Happy to be educated accordingly. If only there was a website informing me of such essential and non-essential announcement facts...

Turns out I was wrong! :O

The Beat Hotel got an official announcement in 2017 - it was 7th June, one week after the full lineup had been published.

TheThingy has been updated accordingly.

10 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Well, Confidence Man were fucking ace tonight. Very much hoping they're going to be announced for The Park in the middle of the day. @Curlygirl thinks they'd be better in JPT, but she's wrong.

Their videos are super, 100% like to see them. There's quite a few good acts coming out of Australia.

Confidence Man were absolutely brilliant kicking off All Points East last year - they're an essential festival party band.   Park 4pm-ish would be ideal for them but they could pull off any slot really.  They could open up the Pyramid and get everyone dancing.

I'll be seeing them at Mighty Hoopla next month as well so will cope if they're not somewhere decent at Glastonbury.

1 minute ago, shuttlep said:

the unfair ground have been active on facebook.

maybe a sign their lineup is imanent

An announcement on 3 consecutive days is unprecedented but has my full backing.

I need something to perk me up following the acoustic announcement yesterday!

Ideally I want two good announcements before Wednesday, when I get my thesis comments back and will have a lot less time to peruse lineup posters. If Block 9 is Tuesday, the unfair ground tomorrow would be great. Or Arcadia, but I think that's wishful thinking

12 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Well, Confidence Man were fucking ace tonight. Very much hoping they're going to be announced for The Park in the middle of the day. @Curlygirl thinks they'd be better in JPT, but she's wrong.

Ooh, I was thinking The Park would be ideal for them as well. Good shout! 

1 minute ago, deadpheasant said:

Seems to go Tues, Weds, Fri each week.
Fri - Unfairground
Tues, Weds, Fri - Block 9, Pilton Palais, Arcadia Pangea
Tues,Weds,Fri - Leftfield, Glasto-on-Sea, Cinemarageddon
Tues - Full Lineup drop

I'd take that 

3 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Seems to go Tues, Weds, Fri each week.
Fri - Unfairground
Tues, Weds, Fri - Block 9, Pilton Palais, Arcadia Pangea
Tues,Weds,Fri - Leftfield, Glasto-on-Sea, Cinemarageddon
Tues - Full Lineup drop

Don't you think they'll announce each of the main stages like they did West Holts prior to the full line-up drop then?

15 minutes ago, gazariath said:

Don't you think they'll announce each of the main stages like they did West Holts prior to the full line-up drop then?

It's possible. They've only ever done it with West Holts in the past though, except when The Park was introduced.

14 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

They were amazing S2H! I reckon somewhere dark would be better so we can all get our stomp on. Mind, Lady Leshur had the park bouncing during her Saturday afternoon slot.