Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

7 minutes ago, incident said:

I think that's a big enough name that if it were there this year, it'd have been mentioned.

You've been to the web page, yeah? The poster doesn't say anything but the article fleshes out a few names.

Yeah I’m hoping they will drop an actual poster to follow it up. Not sure if IMC were there in 17 or not but I thought they were pretty regular these days.

The next poster drop will be for the East Carparks

FEATURING:

Good views

Portaloos (broken)

Disinterested stewards

The already drunk and sunburnt lads

Walk past the oxfam camping area

Ridiculous Hills

The annual discussions "How did we end up in E11 again" and "do you remember that time we were in E4 right by the gate??!"

AND PLENTY MORE!*

* not much more

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Thursday - Block 9
Friday - Glade
Monday - Leftfield

Cos according to the Thingy the 2nd, 3rd and 6th May have never had area announcements.

This is the kind of logic I can completely get behind.

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Thursday - Block 9
Friday - Glade
Monday - Leftfield

Cos according to the Thingy the 2nd, 3rd and 6th May have never had area announcements.

something something pattern. 

This would be fantastic though, apart from Arcadia Block 9 and Leftfield are my 2 most anticipated each year and with Block 9 getting an upgrade, very excited to see what they can come up with. 

50 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

something something pattern. 

This would be fantastic though, apart from Arcadia Block 9 and Leftfield are my 2 most anticipated each year and with Block 9 getting an upgrade, very excited to see what they can come up with. 

I think because of this they will leave Block 9 until last to have the big reveal, although I guess you could want the same about Arcadia.

if Glade is deffo Friday I don’t think we will get another one in between 

1 minute ago, The Martini Police said:

Firstly, Pie is a character. Secondly, I wouldn't say widely. His work might annoy those in the identity politics-obsessed bubble though as he highlights the absurdity of it pretty well.  

I know he's a character, thanks - didn't know his real name and cba to look it up as the character name is what he goes by. I've never seen any of his work, just aware that all I've heard of him is pretty negative so just asking.

51 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Jonathan Pie’s continued existence is really perplexing.

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I know he's a character, thanks - didn't know his real name and cba to look it up as the character name is what he goes by. I've never seen any of his work, just aware that all I've heard of him is pretty negative so just asking.

I think you'll find the essence of satire is stating things you unironically believe, to people who agree with you, but with a silly surname.