Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

32 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Well yesterday was a wasted day. Really thought it'd be Mon, Wed, Fri. Got to be something today surely!

Looking at the thingy never previously announcement the day after a resale.. so a pattern may be forming there!

47 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Well yesterday was a wasted day. Really thought it'd be Mon, Wed, Fri. Got to be something today surely!

Last year it was quite consistently announced on the Tuesday and Friday each week.

I reckon it's the same this year with the exception of certain individual stages.

17 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Last year it was quite consistently announced on the Tuesday and Friday each week.

I assume something happening "quite consistently" is very different to there being an actual pattern? 

There must be one today... we're running out of time! Plus I have a day off today and need something to busy myself with

5 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I assume something happening "quite consistently" is very different to there being an actual pattern? 

There must be one today... we're running out of time! Plus I have a day off today and need something to busy myself with

Looking at the thingy, we are consistant with we normally are regarding announcements

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Well we're either 4 or 5 weeks away from the lineup with times which is comforting :lol:

For the last 3 festivals the big one has come out on a Tuesday. That's definitely a pattern and I won't be told otherwise.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Well we're either 4 or 5 weeks away from the lineup with times which is comforting :lol:

For the last 3 festivals the big one has come out on a Tuesday. That's definitely a pattern and I won't be told otherwise.

and the Tuesday after the bank holiday I think.

So absolutely a pattern.

So forget anything on the 28th May this year.

Except it will be 28th May at 9am. Total guess, there is no pattern, #AHTT

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Am I missing something? this basically tells us that the T&C is going to be there. I want confirmation of Infinite Monkey Cage...

I think that's a big enough name that if it were there this year, it'd have been mentioned.

You've been to the web page, yeah? The poster doesn't say anything but the article fleshes out a few names.

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Nina Conti too.

Nina Conti is a genius at what she does. She did a rather good, and slightly disturbing, documentary on her journey to where she is now  .... 'Her Master's Voice'. Well worth digging out.