Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Delighted with that. Now have clash stress.

Right? I forgot about this part. Starting to want to see that full line up with stages/times. I don’t suppose you’re aware of anyone who’d know when that usually arrives, are you? 

6 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Right? I forgot about this part. Starting to want to see that full line up with stages/times. I don’t suppose you’re aware of anyone who’d know when that usually arrives, are you? 

No. But... Last three years (since they've been doing this individual areas stuff):

2015: 2 June (Tue): Full line up 
2016: 31 May (Tue): Full Line Up 
2017: 30 May (Tue 10:00): Full Lineup 

Very strong lineup though, and now I worry about the obvious clashes. There are a lot of names on that poster I want to see. Frank, Beans, Tankus, Hobo Jones, Reef to name a few. I may have to spend a large amount of time at Avalon this year. I agree with the assessment of 17 though as I had originally thought I'd spent a lot of time there but I hadn't and I missed Busted....

20 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

No. But... Last three years (since they've been doing this individual areas stuff):

2015: 2 June (Tue): Full line up 
2016: 31 May (Tue): Full Line Up 
2017: 30 May (Tue 10:00): Full Lineup 

Is that a pattern I see before me?

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

In 2017 Cineramageddon details came out after the festival, we know that's back plus I'd expect Glastonbury-on-Sea to also get its own announcement so they could have to cram in 14 area announcements before the full lineup. 

1 down, 13 to go.

Silver Hayes
Block 9
Avalon
Kidzfield
Shangri-La
The Glade
Leftfield
Unfairground
Pilton Palais
The Common
West Holts
Arcadia
Cineramageddon
Glastonbury-on-Sea

The thought of all these announcements to come is extremely exciting. 

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Just realised that this seems to be Avalon Stage only, at least so far no-one's fessed up to being on The Cafe. I wouldn't think they'd have a separate announcement, would they?

I can't imagine we will know anything about the avalon cafe until the full lineup with times is released end of May.

Edited by JoeyT

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Just realised that this seems to be Avalon Stage only, at least so far no-one's fessed up to being on The Cafe. I wouldn't think they'd have a separate announcement, would they?

I'd reckon so - this is 25 names or so, which sounds like just a complete line-up for the main stage

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

My guess is that they're all on the Avalon Stage. They're all acts of a certain size.

I'd say so too, unusual for them not to include the Cafe lineup at the same time though.

I was worried for a minute that it wouldn't be there but remembered it was included on that snippet of the map we saw.