Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

Overall very pleased. Fewer bands i am desperate to see compared to last year, but that means there will be less clashes so I'll probably still see the same amount of acts! So long as The Killers and Vampire Weekend don't clash (which I'd say is unlikely), I'm all good!

1 minute ago, mb23 said:

Overall very pleased. Fewer bands i am desperate to see compared to last year, but that means there will be less clashes so I'll probably still see the same amount of acts! So long as The Killers and Vampire Weekend don't clash (which I'd say is unlikely), I'm all good!

On that note, can someone please tell me/ give me their intelligent opinion on where they think Vampire Weekend will be playing? 

1 minute ago, mb23 said:

Expecting Vampire Weekend to sub Other or be 3rd down main, they won't Saturday Other sub, Sunday against Janet is quite likely but I'd have said Pyramid Friday at the minute.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Third from top Pyramid between Kylie and Janet would be my guess.

See your compare the two.

Barry Gibb, Chic, Biffy, Ed

Kylie, VW, Janet, The Cure

For me I wouldn't or didn't should I see leave through the top but the bottom after Kylie I'm very much open and likely at Janelle Sunday after a bit of The Cure.

I believe it looks like Ezra is Stormzy's sub too 

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Expecting Vampire Weekend to sub Other or be 3rd down main, they won't Saturday Other sub, Sunday against Janet is quite likely but I'd have said Pyramid Friday at the minute.

3rd down main sounds about right. Their poster placement made me think they might headline the Other, being next the T.A and Chems. Will be a big draw I'm sure.

51 minutes ago, Superscally said:

See Woffy - you thought he was wasting your time when it was nothing of the sort! Now be a good lad and go for a long stand.

Dude, whilst I didn't do an apprenticeship, I was the youngest in the department for a long time and was on the receiving end of a lot of that type of shit!!! It was when I received this nickname / eFests handle.

• Like 1