Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, OffshoreToon said:

Very happy. How much of the main stage line up even is that, do we think? 50%?

Yep, at a very quick count that's about 65 names. Let's say 10 per day per main stage (it's a bit less than that) that's 150 acts.

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

Really can’t see that lineup appealing to the masses at all. Hopefully that will mean more tickets in the resale - I’m suddenly more confident for my chances. 

I was thinking the same; there’s going to be plenty of fume in Glasto Chat ?. I’d. Be happy with this list at any festival and I’m pretty sure I won’t be seeing the headliners. 

This was the EOTR announcement regarding Low :

"Celebrating 25 years together, Low remain pioneers in their field and lead the charge of experimental outsiders infiltrating the mainstream on this year’s line up. With the most challenging and outstanding album of their career, Double Negative, topping Albums of The Year 2018 lists all over, we’re thrilled to welcome them back for the third time and for their only UK festival appearance this year"

Strange to see Snow Patrol so low down, considering they’re subbing TRNSMT. Maybe they’re the Other opener on Friday? 

Not too many surprises, Miley Cyrus is probably taking the Katy Perry slot.

Tame Impala, Chemical Brothers and Vampire Weekend as Other headliners maybe?

Still happy to see Tame, Johnny Marr, Two Door, George Ezra and Vampie Weekend make the bill.

Edited by TKOCF