Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

Just now, eFestivals said:

I bleedin' hope so, else I'll look a fool. :lol: 

I haven't been told anything from the festival, but I got word on Wednesday night it was happening and double checked with someone-who-knows yesterday.

So it should be right.

That's good enough for me! Thanks Neil, this forum is always a joy to be on helps the day pass! 

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I haven't been told anything from the festival, but I got word on Wednesday night it was happening and double checked with someone-who-knows yesterday.

So it should be right.

So basically it’s not happening 

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

So it should be right.

Is there ever any reason why they plan a day to release the announcement rather than just randomly pick a time and date?

Just now, FestivalNewbie7 said:

Maybe they've sent the poster in the post to a handful of random ticket holders and we'll all have to wait for one of those to open their post and share?

Arrghhhh! Why would you say such a thing.....let's all be knowing and share the love 

1 minute ago, FestivalNewbie7 said:

Maybe they've sent the poster in the post to a handful of random ticket holders and we'll all have to wait for one of those to open their post and share?

Or they've hidden it inside a chocolate bar wrapper and we have to wait for a small boy to eat it. 

• Upvote 3