Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

Just now, LA33 said:

Listen back then, it didn't sound particularly reliable (and he has said this before on his normal show) but I can assure you that he did say it. 

To be fair, I switch off when I hear his voice but they did play The Strokes on the show

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

To be fair, I switch off when I hear his voice but they did play The Strokes on the show

It was said just before that song, it is probably nothing but it seems the lineup is imminent so it was enough to merit a bit of hope... 

1 minute ago, LA33 said:

It was said just before that song, it is probably nothing but it seems the lineup is imminent so it was enough to merit a bit of hope... 

Fair enough. Can't rewind on iplayer radio so will have to wait an hour or so until it's available on listen again ?

Reckon they might be headlining a stage.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Oh god we’re back on The Strokes, and Grimmy actually said ‘headlining’ this time.

Hope the Saturday and Sunday headliners are both just ‘The...’ with the names blurred out on the poster to really send this place in to a frenzy. 

He used the H word??? Are you certain???

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

I'm pretty sure I've eaten kebabs that know more than Grimshaw. Just last night my chicken with chilli sauce and no onion was whispering Gaga to me, so I'm expecting her name on the poster now.

Question: why 8am?

A couple of ITK people on here said so. No one is suggesting a pattern, but there have been previous 8am announcements 

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but my hopes are up.

The poster drop is one of the key dates in the Glasto calendar. For me, it kind of goes:

• Ticket day
  • Poster drop
  • Balance payment
  • New map
  • The Fence build as the start of the full site build
  • Full stages/times drop
  • Weather forecasts closing in
  • The final few days (eFesters start to make their journeys)
  • Pablo Honey
  • Pre-Wednesday site reports

Edited by kalifire
  • Upvote 1