Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

This is amazing. Is the bus one quite bendy and comes out in Birkenhead (the one from Harry Potter and one of the Fast and Furious films) or quite straight and comes out in Wallasey?

The bus one comes out in Birkenhead, not far from Hamilton Square (most grade 1 listed buildings in the country!).  I don't remember it being bendy! Seemed straight to me.  Perhaps it is compared to the  Wallasey one but I wouldn't know.  I now have plans for Sunday, go see the Wallasey tunnel.

32 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Yep! Florida is only 4 hours behind at the moment.  Weird that they have daylight savings a few weeks earlier than the UK.

Ah, nice one!  I had forgotten about the weird couple of weeks where daylight savings get out of synch.  I am in Toronto, same time as Tampa, and I now only need to set my alarm for 4am, not 3am.   

This must be what Christmas eve is like for really bad kids who don't know if Santa is actually going to come or not.

5 minutes ago, bigfurbdogg said:

Is it confirmed? Rumour? Where’s the info come from? Sorry for all the questions, just about to go to bed, now massively hyped!

3 hours ago, jparx said:

Worth mentioning @Winslow Leach also heard something is coming tomorrow, so it's coming from a couple of different sources.

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

various people posting that its going to be 8am now ... from inside info 

Also some info from Neil. Of course it might just be lots of people repeating the same rumour. We shall see!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

SecretGlasto took its info from this thread.

Is one of us in here the SecretGlasto account? I thought it was you?!

Also, I’ve read back to page 33 and still can’t work out where the info has come from or if it’s reliable. Please can someone give a quick update?

1 minute ago, bigfurbdogg said:

Is one of us in here the SecretGlasto account? I thought it was you?!

Also, I’ve read back to page 33 and still can’t work out where the info has come from or if it’s reliable. Please can someone give a quick update?

There's a few of us on here who run it, although only ever one person at a time during the festival. I made the post tonight.

27 minutes ago, LA33 said:

Nick Grimshaw just said that he has 'heard the Strokes are headlining glasto' on Radio 1..

Sat listening in bed to Jack Saunders show and didn't hear Grimshaw say that.

(Grimshaw is on the show)

Edited by Keithy