Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

Not long to wait to find out! I just find it a little early myself.  Very very happy to be proved wrong though 

Just now, mufcok said:

It is a bit earlier than the last few years (I think) but we've also had more headliners than this in the last few years so it wouldn't be a massive shock

If it does come out tomorrow,  it will be the earliest ever.

Just now, Gnomicide said:

If it does come out tomorrow,  it will be the earliest ever.

Indeed.  That’s why I’m hesitant.  Unless it is because of this Brexit stuff? Always felt it’d be before payment deadline so maybe just brought it forward a week

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

:D

have you ever used the one you know about?

I'm lying - I thought there was a train tunnel and a road tunnel. Are there two road tunnels? That will blow my mind!

Yes - I've used a train one and a bus one. I really enjoy getting the bus through it, especially in the seat next to the driver. Its exhilarating. 

19 minutes ago, karaseen said:

I'm lying - I thought there was a train tunnel and a road tunnel. Are there two road tunnels? That will blow my mind!

Yes - I've used a train one and a bus one. I really enjoy getting the bus through it, especially in the seat next to the driver. Its exhilarating. 

This is amazing. Is the bus one quite bendy and comes out in Birkenhead (the one from Harry Potter and one of the Fast and Furious films) or quite straight and comes out in Wallasey?