Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Kalopsia said:

I've been standing in my bedroom doorway since 7am just incase I need to rush towards my bed. 

I genuinely think it’ll be tomorrow now, I just want it tonight ? I’m in the cinema, so I want to check in 2 hours and the worlds gone mental with a poster drop (which includes Duran Duran) ?? although 8am tomorrow is more likely!

15 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Thanks very much, can’t pretend I’m not bricking it a little.

Keep plugging away at the training, that's the hard part this time of year, when the day comes round soak it all up it's a special thing and you're privileged to toe the line, enjoy, I've done 12, loved every one !! 

Just now, chazwwe said:

Random question and this is the most active thread. A friend of mine is interested in the resale, is registration for 2019 still open? The page is accessible to enter details but I thought it had closed? 

Opens after the original sale and stays open a while, possibly until a week before the resale date, the info should be on the Glastonbury ticket page to confirm the dates for closing though.