Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

2 hours ago, Livvy13 said:

one act at a time?

Haha maybe not quite one at a time, we'd have to start about three years in advance. And who would they be able to announce other than Fatboy Slim and Mik Artistik? 

But a random selection each day. Maybe we'd get a headliner, possibly two?! Na just one on the bandstand, West Holts opener, and third on William's Green today, etc. 

1 minute ago, zico martin said:

Just finished work, what's happening? Something confirmed for tomorrow or are people still just reprising surmising?

This feels like Chinese whispers now. 

We're expecting a lineup announcement tomorrow morning purple monkey dishwasher. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I reckon it’s gonna be 7pm tonight. 8am tomorrow if not.

I like how each of the smaller areas has its own personal poster drop though, and I think it’d be great if they expanded that to be every stage. Do the Pyramid now to get to placate the newbies who want some big acts to prove the ticket worth, maybe Other around balance time. If nothing else it’d give me more time to explore the lower reaches of stuff like West Holts instead of having to wait til June when the whole thing drops.

2 minutes ago, Bradders said:

I reckon it’s gonna be 7pm tonight. 8am tomorrow if not.

I like how each of the smaller areas has its own personal poster drop though, and I think it’d be great if they expanded that to be every stage. Do the Pyramid now to get to placate the newbies who want some big acts to prove the ticket worth, maybe Other around balance time. If nothing else it’d give me more time to explore the lower reaches of stuff like West Holts instead of having to wait til June when the whole thing drops.

I like the Avalon poster drop, let’s me organise my chill out time 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Officially I'm "working from home" tomorrow. My actual plan for the day:

7am - Get up (I don't actually have much say in this, it's dictated by when my one year old daughter chooses to get up)

07.30 - Breakfast of porridge (this will be important later)

08.00 - Pour over poster, check out the initial reactions on here, bore Mrs Jass with talk of potential acts

08.30 - Hastily assemble playlist of featured acts

09.00 - 12.00 - 18 mile run (the porridge was fuel)

12.00 - Review poster, check I haven't missed anything, check back in here for more reaction

14.00 - Conference call for work (be online whilst this is happening)

15.00 - More poster chat, maybe stick a few relevant vinyls on

You running VMLM?

10 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I like the Avalon poster drop, let’s me organise my chill out time 

My favourite part of the Avalon announcement is the acts being in alphabetical order yet some people thinking they've got their headliners on at really odd times.

2 minutes ago, Jake9502 said:

Feels like Christmas Eve! Unless it drops tonight.... but I’d say it wouldn’t be later than 7, and we’ve not been told to stand by our bed properly yet!!!

I've been standing in my bedroom doorway since 7am just incase I need to rush towards my bed.