Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

24 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'm happy to grant the Eavii an extension on the poster release process, however it must be used to secure Lady Gaga as a headliner. If they want an extension on the poster release process but plan to deliver us The Killers and The Cure, which Efests have repeatedly voted against, then an extension is unacceptable,

You. You GRG lot. With your intractable red lines. Pah!

Wonder if The Black Keys will be on there? They're rumoured to be announcing tour dates imminently, and I think their tour announcement could tie in with the Mad Cool announcement we've been expecting. Not saying that the announcement is timed for TBK in any way, but I think they could be on there.

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

This happens every year, I follow this thread like a hawk for days, refreshing constantly, looking for any morsel of information.

Then I get called away for 10 minutes and my mates who couldn't care less text me 'hey, have you seen that the glasto line-up has dropped?'

This literally just happened to me, been browsing these forums everyday for months, go into my weekly meeting and my gf texts me "Seen all the poster hype?"

11 minutes ago, jparx said:

Wonder if The Black Keys will be on there? They're rumoured to be announcing tour dates imminently, and I think their tour announcement could tie in with the Mad Cool announcement we've been expecting. Not saying that the announcement is timed for TBK in any way, but I think they could be on there.

I really hope so. That would be a real highlight for me along with the Raconteurs (I hope)

Edited by drunk pumpkin
spelling!

29 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

teletext shut down its music coverage about a decade ago.

Someone on here made that in response my dream where it was released on teletext....although I have predicted the future before so you never know.

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Now reduced to checking webcam to see if any strange images, patterns cut in the grass or painted cowshave appeared . Only thing is a big blue skip on the grass

blue savannah?  Erasure ? 

Ive seen some interesting reveals in the past ... but a painted cowshave is going to be extraordinary :)