Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I meant in terms of the voting this week .. I don’t think a vote is happening tomoro ? But who knows ?! 

Wouldn't surprise me if there's wall to wall Brexit coverage tomorrow because of some fallout from today.  But I shouldn't have replied really - we already have a thread for it :)

21 minutes ago, mufcok said:

That's the one I'm really hoping for, assuming the headliners are as expected.

If I see The Strokes on there I might just go straight out on the piss

It will be a case of 3 days on the piss, without doubt. 

Strokes at Glastonbury followed by Wolves knocking Utd out the FA Cup... what a weekend.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I meant in terms of the voting this week .. I don’t think a vote is happening tomoro ? But who knows ?! 

Tomorrow will see a meaningful vote on the following motion:

Glastonbury should not publish the poster without a headliner specifically on 15th March, but with the option of a no-headliner poster at any other time.

I'm happy to grant the Eavii an extension on the poster release process, however it must be used to secure Lady Gaga as a headliner. If they want an extension on the poster release process but plan to deliver us The Killers and The Cure, which Efests have repeatedly voted against, then an extension is unacceptable,

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Tomorrow will see a meaningful vote on the following motion:

Glastonbury should not publish the poster without a headliner specifically on 15th March, but with the option of a no-headliner poster at any other time.

I wonder if, like Brexit, it is possible to create enough motions and amendments regarding the poster drop as to make it so incomprehensible that I stop paying attention.

Probably not 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Reify said:

Forum virgin, but my mate works for Sony Music and his colleague just posted this...

thumbnail_PHOTO-2019-03-14-11-20-41.jpg

Hello Reify, welcome to the forum. Like many of these things that get passed around, that was actually created by someone on here. So just a bit of made up fun.