Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

Something might come from this ? anyone from Brighton attending ?
the_space_twitter_avatar_bigger.gif 3h3 hours ago
More

Just 30 days til our next event, on April 4th. We look forward to welcoming its guests - Glastonbury founder Michael Eavis and Killing Eve writer Luke Jennings. As usual, we've lots of fab raffle prizes. Looking forward to seeing some of you there. Book at http://thespace.uk.com 

D0WivZWWoAE2cEM.jpg
0 replies4 retweets6 likes

Retweet

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Tuned in. Can't imagine it's anything too enormous for an unhyped bit on 6 Music but we'll see.

I remember saying something similar a  few years ago when they mentioned something about 'some Glastonbury news coming tomorrow' and it turned out to be the first poster dropping. You never know!

13 minutes ago, Krazypinkminx said:

Said something after the Foals interview, Yannis didn't give anything away but I get the idea that they are playing.. more Glastonbury news soon they said within the next 30 minutes or so...

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I remember my friends arguing that this was "good" Kings of Leon. Seems like an oxymoron to me.

Youth and young manhood was a cracking album. It was sex on fire when it all went to shit probably because everyone was so sick of listening to that fucking song that the only way was to turn on them completely. 

33 minutes ago, Krazypinkminx said:

Said something after the Foals interview, Yannis didn't give anything away but I get the idea that they are playing.. more Glastonbury news soon they said within the next 30 minutes or so...

It's gonna be about the Glastonbury book, innit.

32 minutes ago, Krazypinkminx said:

The guy interviewing mentioned them headlining the second stage, think a lot people on here had them down for Pyramid sub again or even a secret set.