Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

Just now, Pollulu said:

Kinda gutted, first Glastonbury and by the sounds of it I won’t get to party at the pyramid. Stormzy, the Cure and McCartney ?. Hoping beyond hope they announce Led Zepplin

im afraid Emily has already said there is no Led Zeppelin .... but enjoy one of the other stages choice is not limited at all :) 

46 minutes ago, 42hamlet said:

I could see a Kylie announcement happening before Christmas but otherwise don’t imagine we’ll get much of anything till balance day 

Yep Kylie deffo. Popping out of a Christmas cracker. 

In my head, the longer they hold off on the other two announcements, the more likely one of them will not be Cure or Macca.

3 hours ago, Pollulu said:

Kinda gutted, first Glastonbury and by the sounds of it I won’t get to party at the pyramid. Stormzy, the Cure and McCartney ?. Hoping beyond hope they announce Led Zepplin

Look at it as positive. You get to explore the rest of the festival ! It’s an amazing place 

6 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Look at it as positive. You get to explore the rest of the festival ! It’s an amazing place 

I'm so much more excited for the exploring than I am for the music! Going for my 5th time but it's my brothers first, so added excitement to show a newbie around! He won't want to watch Stormzy either I'd imagine so will use that time to just let him lead and get lost in the madness!

• Upvote 1

Your first Glastonbury will be utterly amazing. Everyone here remembers their first and is kinda jealous not to have that eye opening, life affirming experience for the first time again. There are so so many other places in the festival to enjoy a good party. Some of the most obscure, stumbled across places are the best. Trust me, you will love it!

• Upvote 1

2017 on the Friday night there were no headliners that took my fancy. I popped along to the naughty corner for the first time and got in before it got too crowded. Headliners not of your taste are an opportunity to explore the place when it’s quieter. Don’t be disheartened!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JoeyT said:

I believe this thread's 2017 predecessor ended up with more posts than the equivalent years headliner thread.

For sanity it's best to avoid until the last week in March.

For entertainment this thread is only rivalled by the weather thread.

And the Brits.

5 hours ago, Pollulu said:

I’d love it if Dave Gilmour was on somewhere 

Reckon you want to start tempering your expectations mate.