Download 2020

gabrielomachado

1 hour ago, Josh Armstrong said:

I really want Loathe, Alter Bridge and Bowling For Soup at Download this year and they are all in the area at the time. Who do you guys want to see that isn't announced yet?

Either Faith No More or Placebo or Nightwish headlining 2nd stage on the friday (aka clashing with KISS).

Would like Lacuna Coil and Arch Enemy to pop up somewhere on the bill too.

Alice In Chains would also be fantastic but I doubt it.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, Andre91 said:

Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes are playing third down Main on the Friday, apparently. 

On 1/12/2020 at 10:23 PM, gabrielomachado said:

source?

On 1/12/2020 at 10:42 PM, Andre91 said:

Someone on the Download Forums who runs the rumour roundup said that’s what they’ve heard and to trust them. 

Haven't posted on these forums in a long time, no idea on placement but I'd go with the person on the DLF on them playing.

edit: have reasons to say that, can't say why on here though.

Edited by lharris92

58 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Those 2021 headliners would be unbelievable. I'd buy my first weekend ticket in 9 years on that

I really struggle to see Download getting all three of those in the same year, even if they are available.

Aren't they all likely to do an album tour first pushing these back to 2022/2023 for DL?

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

expectations for remaining spots: Faith No More, Alter Bridge, Placebo, Megadeth

reality: Nightwish, Steel Panther and Shinedown

Haha truth!

I really hope Placebo play, its about time really. They did Sonisphere before and it went down well so I think it would on Download second stage too.