Download 2020

gabrielomachado

52 minutes ago, misterplow said:

I think ATDI became considerably smaller after their big return in 2016. Still a great band though. 

I thought At The Drive In split again anyway? Tbh I wasn't that impressed when I saw them at their last 2 comebacks supporting Royal Blood and their 2012 festivals sets.

Edited by jump

4 hours ago, Jericode said:

The Royal Blood support slot was one of the worst things I've ever seen live.

I have been a fan of At The Drive In since 2000/01 and unfortunately missed the first comeback as I was ill in hospital. That Royal Blood support slot was the first time I ever got to see them. Absolute bobbins, decided not to go and see them at Brixton the year after, as I just assumed it would be shite.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:54 PM, Red Day said:

I bought early bird ones in June.  They were 150 plus a 10 quid booking fee.  I looked at the latest price and it's bloody expensive.  Always a gamble buying before line up announced, but for 150 I can always justify.

definitely! I will remember this next time.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:55 AM, gorfield said:

definitely! I will remember this next time.

Just seen the prices, how can they justify £257 based on two for 3 days and £265 for 5. Even Reading is now £250 to arrive on Thursday and an early bird the same price as Download almost. Inflation is mental!, Reading car parking passes doubling in price the last two years. Not so much at Download as their day tickets are dearer but at Reading for the full weekend you virtually are now paying for camping even if they tell you it's included.

New names added to Rock Am Ring, reckon Download will get a fair few of them!

Alter Bridge, Rea Garvey, Airbourne, NF, Royal Republic, Babymetal, Eskimo Callboy, Skillet, SSIO, Bush, Refused, The Pretty Reckless, Gojira, Black Veil Brides, Seasick Steve, Schmutzki, Gang Of Youths, Baroness, We Came As Romans, Neffex, Devin Townsend, Toxpack, Amaranthe, Wage War, The Menzingers, Boston Manor, Ego Kill Talent, Stone Broken, Creeper und Tempt.

80388161_10158310156519880_2515951507958923264_o.jpg

Edited by Reece1617

59 minutes ago, Reece1617 said:

New names added to Rock Am Ring, reckon Download will get a fair few of them!

Alter Bridge, Rea Garvey, Airbourne, NF, Royal Republic, Babymetal, Eskimo Callboy, Skillet, SSIO, Bush, Refused, The Pretty Reckless, Gojira, Black Veil Brides, Seasick Steve, Schmutzki, Gang Of Youths, Baroness, We Came As Romans, Neffex, Devin Townsend, Toxpack, Amaranthe, Wage War, The Menzingers, Boston Manor, Ego Kill Talent, Stone Broken, Creeper und Tempt.

80388161_10158310156519880_2515951507958923264_o.jpg

Definitely not worth my money to go atm. Not sure how many major names comes now but I can't see Download doing anything special after that.

KISS / Deftones / Megadeth / Airbourne / Lacuna Coil / Theory / Bokassa 

The Offspring / The Distillers 

Poppy 

Electric Wizard 

Iron Maiden / Alter Bridge / Gojira / The Darkness / The Pretty Reckless / The Wildhearts / Daughtry / Dead Label 

Mastodon / Killswitch Engage 

New Found Glory 

Obituary 

System Of A Down / KoRn / Volbeat / Down / Sepultura / P.O.D. / Wednesday 13 / Bad Wolves 

Disturbed / Babymetal 

Social Distortion 

Deicide  

Main: KISS / Deftones / The Offspring / Airbourne / Blues Pills / Theory / Bokassa

2nd: FAITH NO MORE / Mastodon (Faith No More with 1/2 hour set, like Slayer last year. Mastodon with 1h15 min set)

Avalanche: Black Veil Brides

Dogtooth: Electric Wizard

Main: IRON MAIDEN / Alter Bridge / Steel Panther / Daughtry / The Pretty Reckless /
The Wildhearts / Sepultura / The Raven Age

2nd: Gojira / Killswitch Engage (Gojira finishing before Maiden)

Avalanche: Refused

Dogtooth: Obituary

Main: SYSTEM OF A DOWN / Korn / Disturbed / Of Mice & Men / P.O.D / Wednesday13 / Periphery Ego Kill Talent

2nd: Volbeat / Babymetal

Avalanche: The Distillers

Dogtooth: Emperor

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

Main: KISS / Deftones / The Offspring / Airbourne / Blues Pills / Theory / Bokassa

2nd: FAITH NO MORE / Mastodon (Faith No More with 1/2 hour set, like Slayer last year. Mastodon with 1h15 min set)

Avalanche: Black Veil Brides

Dogtooth: Electric Wizard

Main: IRON MAIDEN / Alter Bridge / Steel Panther / Daughtry / The Pretty Reckless /
The Wildhearts / Sepultura / The Raven Age

2nd: Gojira / Killswitch Engage (Gojira finishing before Maiden)

Avalanche: Refused

Dogtooth: Obituary

Main: SYSTEM OF A DOWN / Korn / Disturbed / Of Mice & Men / P.O.D / Wednesday13 / Periphery Ego Kill Talent

2nd: Volbeat / Babymetal

Avalanche: The Distillers

Dogtooth: Emperor

Steel Panther are playing Poland on the Saturday and Hungary on the Sunday. Given that they're on in Austria on the 10th, I don't think they'll be at Donington next year.