Download 2020

gabrielomachado

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

WhenI thought it was Refused at the bottom I was interested but The Used is another thing.

Refused are doing their own co-headlining tour with Thrice, I've got my tixs and it should be a fucking quality show.

What is with everyone doing co-headlining tours at the moment?

Edited by jump

42 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Think the sum 41, billy talent tour has to be a small arena type tour. Ally palley et al. Either way I'll be going

Also tempted by the Thrice and Refused tour as that should be pretty mental

I think it’ll be academies and Ally Pally. Maybe Victoria Warehouse, Birmingham O2 Academy and Ally Pally. 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:33 AM, jump said:

Refused are doing their own co-headlining tour with Thrice, I've got my tixs and it should be a fucking quality show.

What is with everyone doing co-headlining tours at the moment?

Yeah, I’m looking forward to this.

I’m a massive Thrice fan and the new Refused album is awesome, should be a great night.

12 hours ago, rivalschools.price said:

Yeah, I’m looking forward to this.

I’m a massive Thrice fan and the new Refused album is awesome, should be a great night.

Thrice are a weird one to me as every time I've seen them they were fucking brilliant and I really enjoy them but I never actually get round to listening them afterwards. Are there any albums you'd recommend?

Enjoy the show, it will be fucking awesome!

Edited by jump

4 minutes ago, jump said:

Thrice are a weird one to me as every time I've seen them they were fucking brilliant and I really enjoy them but I never actually get round to listening them afterwards. Are there any albums you'd recommend?

The one that came out in 2015 or 2016. It’s great. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, jump said:

I think all the albums are great but to start I’d say to start with the last two albums and work backwards.

Illusion of Safety and Artist in the Ambulance have some of the live fan favourites on but the Alchemy Index albums onwards are far more consistent.

Great band

• Upvote 1