Download 2020

gabrielomachado

I am sure Metallica said their Hardwired Tour would be 2017,2018 and 2019.

And having played/ playing  Europe this summer , not sure if they would come back so soon

Main: A Day To Remember, Limp Bizkit, Architects, Don Broco, Papa Roach, Feeder, Fever 333, Yonaka

2nd: Evanescence, Testament

Avalanche: Ghostemane, The Story So Far, Basement, $uicideboy$

Dogtooth: Naplam Death

Main: Queens Of The Stone Age, Royal Blood, Ghost, Gojira, Baroness, Cancer Bats, Puppy 

2nd: Alice Cooper, Sabaton

Avalanche: New Found Glory, Gallows, Frank Iero & The Future Violents

Dogtooth: Godflesh

Main: Rammestein, Nine Inch Nails, Mastodon, Halestorm, While She Sleeps, Crossfaith, Employed To Serve, Venom Prison

2nd: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Slaves, Idles

Avalanche: Alkaline Trio, FIDLAR, PUP, White Reaper

Dogtooth: Carpenter Brut

17 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Main: A Day To Remember, Limp Bizkit, Architects, Don Broco, Papa Roach, Feeder, Fever 333, Yonaka

2nd: Evanescence, Testament

Avalanche: Ghostemane, The Story So Far, Basement, $uicideboy$

Dogtooth: Naplam Death

Main: Queens Of The Stone Age, Royal Blood, Ghost, Gojira, Baroness, Cancer Bats, Puppy 

2nd: Alice Cooper, Sabaton

Avalanche: New Found Glory, Gallows, Frank Iero & The Future Violents

Dogtooth: Godflesh

Main: Rammestein, Nine Inch Nails, Mastodon, Halestorm, While She Sleeps, Crossfaith, Employed To Serve, Venom Prison

2nd: Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Slaves, Idles

Avalanche: Alkaline Trio, FIDLAR, PUP, White Reaper

Dogtooth: Carpenter Brut

Would be all over that lineup. 

That poster is beautiful. 

I don’t think Alter Bridge will headline. Their tour is massive and in December. Download usually have all of their headliners announced in October/November and AB will need to shift as many tickets as they can. 

I’m going with Blink-182, Rammstein and KISS as headliners, with KISS’ set being their final ever UK show.

I’ll work on a lineup and post it in a bit. 

If they have a new album out in time, I could see Enter Shikari returning with a far bigger slot. The Avalanche tent was packed out so far beyond the tent. It was impossible to get through at the start of their set. It started to filter out as Tool approached but they packed it out (as expected). 

Friday:

Main: A Day To Remember / Five Finger Death Punch / Don Broco / 

Zippo: Ghost / Sabaton 

Avalanche: NOFX

Saturday:

Main: Rammstein / Parkway Drive / Evanescence / Mastodon

Zippo: Architects / Greta Van Fleet 

Avalanche: You Me At Six 

Sunday:

Main: Pearl Jam / Disturbed / Alice in Chains / Shinedown 

Zippo: Dropkick Murphys / Gojira

Avalanche: Papa Roach 

Edited by R Shah

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

If they have a new album out in time, I could see Enter Shikari returning with a far bigger slot. The Avalanche tent was packed out so far beyond the tent. It was impossible to get through at the start of their set. It started to filter out as Tool approached but they packed it out (as expected). 

Agree completely, feel it would be main stage if they did return because if they were on Zippo they'd have to headline and I doubt they'd book them to headline a stage 2 years running.

Took us about 4 songs to get from the back to the main pit, got some dirty looks whilst pushing through haha!!! 

I’ve put together what I think is a realistic lineup. As much as I want it with all my heart, I can’t see them giving ADTR the push if they can get away with having them under Blink if they’re coming over here doing Enema. 

Main: Blink-182 (Enema of the State) / A Day To Remember / Architects / Papa Roach / While She Sleeps / FEVER 333 / Employed To Serve 

Zippo: Mastodon / The Mars Volta 

Avalanche: The Ghost Inside / Every Time I Die 

Dogtooth: Dimmu Borgir / Wednesday 13

Main: Rammstein / Disturbed / Gojira / Killswitch Engage / Code Orange / Billy Talent / Soulfly / Jinjer 

Zippo: Within Temptation / Staind

Avalanche: Pierce The Veil / PVRIS

Dogtooth: Cannibal Corpse / Decapitated 

Main: KISS (final UK show) / Judas Priest / Greta Van Fleet / Alestorm / Baroness / Arch Enemy / The Wildhearts / Lovebites 

Zippo: Don Broco / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

Avalanche: Jimmy Eat World / The Menzingers 

Dogtooth: Testament / Obituary 

Edited by Andre91

35 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Any predictions on the non-metal acts that are creeping in to the line-up (cf Die Antwoord)

I think Rodrigo y Gabriela would go down very well, actually surprised they haven't played it already.

Run The Jewels are the obvious ones. I think Tyler, The Creator a couple of albums ago would have been perfect. 

I think that artists like Scarlxrd, Ghostemane, $uicideboy$ and City Morgue would go down well. 

Carpenter Brut seems overdue. 

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Any predictions on the non-metal acts that are creeping in to the line-up (cf Die Antwoord)

I think Rodrigo y Gabriela would go down very well, actually surprised they haven't played it already.

Death Grips would go down a storm at Download.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pisces Iscariot said:

Said this after watching Die Antwoord on Saturday! Would be an incredible booking!

Saw them in Leeds the other week and the crowd seemed to have a lot of metal/hard rock fan types, they've always had that crossover appeal.

Edited by VCK

11 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve put together what I think is a realistic lineup. As much as I want it with all my heart, I can’t see them giving ADTR the push if they can get away with having them under Blink if they’re coming over here doing Enema. 

Main: Blink-182 (Enema of the State) / A Day To Remember / Architects / Papa Roach / While She Sleeps / FEVER 333 / Employed To Serve 

Zippo: Mastodon / The Mars Volta 

Avalanche: The Ghost Inside / Every Time I Die 

Dogtooth: Dimmu Borgir / Wednesday 13

Main: Rammstein / Disturbed / Gojira / Killswitch Engage / Code Orange / Billy Talent / Soulfly / Jinjer 

Zippo: Within Temptation / Staind

Avalanche: Pierce The Veil / PVRIS

Dogtooth: Cannibal Corpse / Decapitated 

Main: KISS (final UK show) / Judas Priest / Greta Van Fleet / Alestorm / Baroness / Arch Enemy / The Wildhearts / Lovebites 

Zippo: Don Broco / Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes 

Avalanche: Jimmy Eat World / The Menzingers 

Dogtooth: Testament / Obituary 

Might be wrong but personally I can't see Download booking that show for Blink 182.