4. Jimmy Eat World 

5. Kasier Chiefs 

6. Twin Atlantic 

7. Catfish and the Bottlemen

8. High Contrast

9. Sundara Karma

10. Blossoms 

11. Circa Waves

Way too good unfortunately, I'd be amazed if 4 of the acts announced I'd be happy to see...I'm amazed if there is two

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Self-explanatory title, with the first announcement coming next week guess which acts you think will make up the first lot of names.

A point for each act you correctly guess, let's see who wins.

(Try and keep it to one headliner and 10 acts from the undercard as @SomeoneListeningIn suggested)

I'll start:

1. Foo Fighters

2. Tame Impala

3. Silk City

4. Dave

5. Good Charlote

6. Brockhampton

7. Rat Boy

8. Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

9. Disciples

10. Pusha T

11. Taking Back Sunday

Would LOVE Tame Impala to be there. How likely is this to happen?

I don't know if I'm being bias, but they're surely almost as big as ToP or The 1975, so would surely have to sub Foos? Which would be amazing.

Would rate Pusha T being there too, DAYTONA is v good; would make a change from Lil Pump last year.

Foo Fighters

21 Pilots

Taking back Sunday

Good Charlotte

Pale Waves

Dave

Jaden Smith

Chvrches

Kaiser Chiefs

Rita Ora

A$AP Rocky

BBK

Vampire Weekend

Rat Boy

Literally just the acts loved by 15-21 age range that are looking for christmas presents. Plus Foo Fighters because they don't have tour tickets to sell.

Edited by Chad888

Tbh though the 1975 could be on the first announcement as I don’t think they actually have many tickets left to sell, I know they have already been announced for Beni and Mad Cool (but then again they don’t have a EU tour at the moment)

1. The 1975

2. Two Door Cinema Club

3. Chance The Rapper

4. Good Charlotte 

5. Idles

6. Brockhampton 

7. Sundara Karma 

8. Pusha T

9. Pale Waves 

10. Charli XCX

Edited by dum surfer

16 hours ago, Stuielooie said:

1. The 1975 (They'll announce reading and then say they're doing a small show at barfly in Dec)

2. You me at Six

3. Blossoms

4. IDLES

5. Calpurnia

6. Sam Fender

7. Sundara Karma

8. Clean Cut Kid

9. Only The Poets

10. The Hunna

I really don't know any dace/rap acts.

We may not even get any of the undercard!

11. TPD DJ Set

:)

Pusha T doesn't really scream 'R&L booking' to me. I know he's had something of a resurgence this year (a lot of that down to the Drake beef) but is he that big amongst the under 23s?

Disregarding some of the big bookings they could make in the genre (Rocky/Chance etc.) I was thinking more along the lines of Uzi/Juice WRLD/Cardi/Tyga/Trippie Redd/21 Savage/6ix 9ine as far as US hip hop goes, with Brockhampton likely to return too. I don't really care about a lot of these but that's the route I thought they seem to be heading down based on a lot of this year's bookings.

Willing to be proved wrong and they get Vince Staples/Pusha T/Azealia Banks/Joey Badass/.Paak/Denzel Curry etc.

Edited by ConorC

1 hour ago, ConorC said:

Pusha T doesn't really scream 'R&L booking' to me. I know he's had something of a resurgence this year (a lot of that down to the Drake beef) but is he that big amongst the under 23s?

Disregarding some of the big bookings they could make in the genre (Rocky/Chance etc.) I was thinking more along the lines of Uzi/Juice WRLD/Cardi/Tyga/Trippie Redd/21 Savage/6ix 9ine as far as US hip hop goes, with Brockhampton likely to return too. I don't really care about a lot of these but that's the route I thought they seem to be heading down based on a lot of this year's bookings.

Willing to be proved wrong and they get Vince Staples/Pusha T/Azealia Banks/Joey Badass/.Paak/Denzel Curry etc.

It's refreshing to see someone name Paak, Curry and Joey, etc.

Very much looking forward to Oxnard tomorrow. A leeds announcement including Paak would be a dream, but doubt it would sell as many tickets as Juice WRLD sadly.