Lollapalooza Paris 2019

birchtree29

Loved Metric at the London Forum last July so hoping this and the festival they're already announced for over the same weekend in Romania is a sign they're going to return to the UK around the same time.

But its like Lolla Berlin last year - a few bands I would see are scattered around but not enough to make me want to go. Certainly not like the superb bill they put up for Paris 18.

2 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Migos - Biffy Clyro - Perry Farrell's Kind Heaven Orchestra - Metric - 4B b2b Aazar - Gus Dapperton - Kovacs - Ghali - Barny Fletcher - The Prince Karma - KLYMVX are the new additions

Compared to what Nos Alive/Mad Cool and FIB Benicassim/SBSR are getting, this is very underwhelming. I am hoping for a better lineup from Lollapalooza Berlin which will be announced on Wednesday.

How many festivals are you going to?! Think I've seen you comment on quite a few in the context or you attending, haha.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

How many festivals are you going to?! Think I've seen you comment on quite a few in the context or you attending, haha.

Haha I haven't bought any tickets for a festival yet. Right now I am just looking at the options to decide but none of them really shines like Mad Cool did last year. I attended Mad Cool and Lollapalooza Paris last year that's why I wanted to open topics for Lollapalooza Paris and Berlin ?

4 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Migos - Biffy Clyro - Perry Farrell's Kind Heaven Orchestra - Metric - 4B b2b Aazar - Gus Dapperton - Kovacs - Ghali - Barny Fletcher - The Prince Karma - KLYMVX are the new additions

Compared to what Nos Alive/Mad Cool and FIB Benicassim/SBSR are getting, this is very underwhelming. I am hoping for a better lineup from Lollapalooza Berlin which will be announced on Wednesday.

Awful compared to last year.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Guys does anyone know how easy is it to get to the centre of Paris from the festival site? 

Rather easy enough. My brother and I used Porte Dauphine on Metro Line 2, which had regular shuttle buses before and after. Station was easiest for us to get back to a hotel we were staying at near Gare de l'Est station. Big queues after but that's fairly natural and no worse than usual. Other metro stations with buses between site and station are also available on Metro Lines 1 and 10.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Guys does anyone know how easy is it to get to the centre of Paris from the festival site? 

We stayed near Museum D'Orsay and each day we used the chauffeur prive app that google maps suggested. It had the same interface with uber and 5 of our rides were 5 euros off so it took us around 12 Euros to go there each day. Going back was a hassle with bus/metro or chauffeur prive/uber depending on the price and the traffic but it was much better than most city festivals like Mad Cool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2019 at 5:27 PM, JustWanted2Be1OfTheStrokes said:

Could anyone who has been before explain the cashless system the website states the festival has? Is it as simple as just using your card everywhere or do you have to get a wristband/card etc to top up outside of the festival??

Thanks!

Yes it’s very simple. You have bracelet that has a chip on it. You add money to the chip through the app on your phone. You can enable autorenew as well. Whatever you have left in your balance, you get a refund from them after you request it from their website. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Yes it’s very simple. You have bracelet that has a chip on it. You add money to the chip through the app on your phone. You can enable autorenew as well. Whatever you have left in your balance, you get a refund from them after you request it from their website. 

Thank you!!! Do we get the bracelets when you get first get onto the festival site or do you have to get them before?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 1:42 PM, EasyPeasy Online Store Ltd said:

Much as I enjoyed this last year, I feel more like doing something else.

I enjoyed last year as well but I am not going since I am not a fan of the lineup this year except the Strokes. Also, them having Nekfeu again the year after all that problem with him going over his timeslot and clash with the Killers is such a disgrace. They should have banned him from the festival forever.