Lollapalooza Paris 2019

birchtree29

Lollapalooza Paris 2019 will be on 20 and 21 July 2019 in Hippodrome de Longchamp.

Last year the lineup, especially Sunday, was pretty good for a 2 day city festival. Gorillaz and The Killers back to back on the same day with Noel Gallagher was a great day.

Early bird tickets will be available tomorrow on November 15th. They didn't announce the ticket prices yet. Last year early bird tickets were 130 Euros while Regular tickets were 150 Euros.

Website

Tickets

Last year's topic

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, AAlex said:

The Strokes seems likely, at Bilbao the week before so rules Beni out, so only really Latitude clashing and I’m sure they could do both. Played all three South American Lollapaloozas in 2017 too.

Would be very tempting. 

Yeah that's a good shout. One of the cheaper festivals to get to and to get accommodation etc.

Anyone know the beer prices?

15 minutes ago, DDave said:

Yeah that's a good shout. One of the cheaper festivals to get to and to get accommodation etc.

I liked both Berlin editions I weren’t to, 2016 was a far better location then 2017 though. Could be tempted by this if it’s a decent line up especially if The Strokes aren’t doing NOS. 

I would also like to know about beer prices :lol:

1 hour ago, AAlex said:

The Strokes seems likely, at Bilbao the week before so rules Beni out, so only really Latitude clashing and I’m sure they could do both. Played all three South American Lollapaloozas in 2017 too.

Would be very tempting. 

Also last year BBK and Lollapalooza Paris shared Gorillaz so it really looks very likely. I will insta buy my ticket if the headliner is The Strokes. Add Foals, Interpol and/or Tame Impala next to them and it will be amazing

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Yes I went to Lollapalooza Paris last year and the beer prices were not really high like Mad Cool which asked 9 euros for a pint. I don’t remember exactly but they were somewhere between 4-6 euros with a plastic glass that has the lineup on it. It is a cashless festival 

Edited by birchtree29

9 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

Yes I went to Lollapalooza Paris last year and the beer prices were not really high like Mad Cool which asked 9 euros for a pint. I don’t remember exactly but they were somewhere between 4-6 euros with a plastic glass that has the lineup on it. It is a cashless festival 

Sounds good to me... cashless has always worked well for me, reduces the queues considerbaly just hope people are well aware in advance if that is the case! It will definitely depend on the line up, I don't want to go back to Mad Cool/Beni just for the sake of a good line up, I want a festival that seems like a holiday, and NOS is possibly that.

On 12/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, birchtree29 said:

Mad Cool asked for 9 euros for 1 liter of beer (almost 2 pints)