Glastonbury Memorabilia Around Your House

The Red Telephone

On 7/3/2019 at 10:05 PM, verrymerry said:

I've been looking for a frame for our tea towel, don't suppose you remember where you got yours? 

We took it to a proper framer as a. We couldn't find on the right size and b. They used a sticky sheet which helps hold it on place and take the creases out so we thought it was worth it. Think it was about £30 if I remember rightly

• Like 1

Q aerial posters

Cork board with all kinds of memorabilia (wristbands, daily guides)

Brilliant tealight holders made out of old tins that I bought years ago somewhere near Avalon

9C37AAA7-1B60-4E9E-A622-53953B6AF6D6.jpeg

3658AD86-B792-4445-9F82-12FE034E0767.jpeg

C5A7E58F-1C60-45F3-9E60-0674AD336CE6.jpeg

Edited by Watergirl
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant - the Q aerial posters - havent seen these for years. Ive got those in my archive somewhere, along with the Select ones and a few poorer quality NME ones as well. Think there might even be a paper one from Western Daily Press in there as well. One day I'll get around to putting it all in a glass display case (to reduce fading from the light).

On 11/13/2018 at 7:17 PM, The Red Telephone said:

Glastonbury Free Press front page on our boiler cupboard and last year’s poster and a Stanley Donwood print on the stairs

We've got the same edition of the Free Press framed in the kitchen, and a display of 3 postcards framed on the landing. 

Not quite round the house but I've just ordered a pandora style charm to be made for both me and my daughter which contains part of this year's wristband.  While I was at it, I added a Bearded Theory one too.  Hope they look good - it'll be a good piece of memorabilia to wear all the time.

I do think that if I'm lucky enough to go again, I really want to make something in the craft field to bring home.  I just need to find more time in the festival to do all these things I never find time for.  See also, going to Crows Nest, Rabbit Hole, Strummerville, etc etc

6 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Absolutely bloody love those signs! Did you paint the 'Glasto Font' or did you do it through a PC or something?

I Took some photo of the signs this year , and printed enlarged photos of the letters then just stencilled it on to the wood then I painted them , easy you just need some good paint brushes , not to bad for a first attempt 

Edited by PetePie