Glastonbury Memorabilia Around Your House

The Red Telephone

What a great thread! I'm truly inspired.

Most of my memorabilia is not "Around *my* House" though. It's generally on me in the form of T-Shirts. I usually buy at least two a festival and sometimes (read usually) more.

I am generally wearing a bought at Glastonbury T-Shirt most days of the year. Two at a time at this time of year as undergarments 'cause it's all about layers (I work outside).

I've mentioned on here before that I'm quite embarassed that most of my wardrobe is stuff I've bought from Glastonbury.

As for the rest. I have probably a dozen or more Yeo Yoghurt and Guardian bags full of tickets, wristbands, programmes, Q/Free Press dailys and Q/NME magazine afterwards review mags and accompanying overhead shot posters. They are filed within my old vinyl collection and likewise haven't been looked at for years. People have bought me Free Press posters as Christmas presents. They're still in their tubes.

I consider it memorabilia. Just that. Something to show the (never going to happen) grandkids.

Maybe I need to learn how to frame and put things on the wall, rather than hide them in a metaphorical box.

Again. Great thread.

Edited by MrZigster
  • Upvote 2

I've got t shirts from the Park, lanyards and bags, but this is from the craft fields, a Japanese style glazed pot I did for MrsCJ. Edit, a poster from 2011 from Jeffie for my 50th, the first time I went.

IMG_20181202_191402.jpg

Edited by carlosj

• 7 months later...

Been feeling really down as is always the case when I get back but just painted and decorated my office and feel much better now.  Finally got the artwork up I purchased some time ago and bought some cheap frames and printed the lineup posters from each Glastonbury I've been to..life is good again ?

IMG_20190703_211312.jpg

IMG_20190703_205719.jpg

IMG_20190703_204938.jpg

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

Been feeling really down as is always the case when I get back but just painted and decorated my office and feel much better now.  Finally got the artwork up I purchased some time ago and bought some cheap frames and printed the lineup posters from each Glastonbury I've been to..life is good again ?

IMG_20190703_211312.jpg

IMG_20190703_205719.jpg

IMG_20190703_204938.jpg

Where did you get the picture of the Glastonbury sign? I like that a lot.

On 11/14/2018 at 10:31 PM, jaimebionic said:

we had our tea towel from last year framed and it looks amazing, no one ever guesses its not a fancy print.

46296266_727149154312100_1825505330096766976_n.jpg

I've been looking for a frame for our tea towel, don't suppose you remember where you got yours? 

1 hour ago, dccool said:

Where did you get the picture of the Glastonbury sign? I like that a lot.

It was from dynamowallart.etsy.com and it was £29.99 but looks like the company isn't going as I can't find them.  You can go on the Etsy website but I can't find the one I purchased - https://www.etsy.com/uk/market/glastonbury_festival

On 11/13/2018 at 8:10 PM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I've turned my tote bags from 2010 to 2016 into cushions and framed up the Glasto Free Press newspapers from 2013 to 2017.

I saw a stall in the market area that had done this with the cushions - great idea and will be doing the same with mine 

5 hours ago, Walker2295 said:

Considering getting line up announcement poster for 2016/7 ordered (the years I’ve been to) and framed also now. 

I just printed them from the Glastonbury website and ordered 6 frames from Amazon for £5...bargain!!!

Edited by lazzareo