Glastonbury Memorabilia Around Your House

The Red Telephone

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Look superb ... just wondering if a framing shop is now essential mind 🙂 or are the selling hot chocolate too ? 🙂 

ha! well i actually took mine in before lockdown 3 and its taken them a while to get to it so i was only collecting today. 🙂

Just now, gooner1990 said:

ha! well i actually took mine in before lockdown 3 and its taken them a while to get to it so i was only collecting today. 🙂

Looks great ... a decent frame can work wonders for things ... not saying the subject matter isn’t great too ... just from a creatives point of view 

• 1 year later...
13 minutes ago, plaskins said:

Have this Amazing poster thanks to @Yoghurt on a Stick in my bar here built during lockdown MK1. 

It's stored away now as moved out of that house, can't wait to find a new home for him!

IMG_20200614_175925428.thumb.jpg.c14b40b50a527eb6a9535d93b3fe9991.jpg

Unavailable IMG_20200614_175904812.thumb.jpg.054fa06b31642bbacb0d2ebc5bb309a8.jpg

ADORE your bar. How could you bear to leave her behind in the move? 

38 minutes ago, plaskins said:

Have this Amazing poster thanks to @Yoghurt on a Stick in my bar here built during lockdown MK1. 

It's stored away now as moved out of that house, can't wait to find a new home for him!

IMG_20200614_175925428.thumb.jpg.c14b40b50a527eb6a9535d93b3fe9991.jpg

1.63 MB · 0 downloads IMG_20200614_175904812.thumb.jpg.054fa06b31642bbacb0d2ebc5bb309a8.jpg

i've got the same poster in my front room.

45 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I've got @Woffy locked in a box in my house. Why he's not been on much. 

Now you are aware that he needs fully sedating with vodka, don't you? Otherwise that box ain't going to contain him forever. 

Think of the Bride in the Kill Bill film breaking out of the coffin. Now if you allow that to happen with Woffy, you do know what's next, don't you? You'll become a one eyed Superscally, that's what. Just sayin'.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Now you are aware that he needs fully sedating with vodka, don't you? Otherwise that box ain't going to contain him forever. 

Think of the Bride in the Kill Bill film breaking out of the coffin. Now if you allow that to happen with Woffy, you do know what's next, don't you? You'll become a one eyed Superscally, that's what. Just sayin'.

Ah man, I'm hoping he escapes. I like the guy. I'll just do a Fonzie smile and thumbs when he gets out. It'll be grand. 

2 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Ah man, I'm hoping he escapes. I like the guy. I'll just do a Fonzie smile and thumbs when he gets out. It'll be grand. 

Gotcha. The Fonz smile and thumbs up is a well known achilles heel for the 'Woffy' Clan. Not only that clan either. I know this for fact because I hail from another clan, and can confirm that I simply go weak at the knees when somebody gives me the Fonz smile and thumbs up. Mind you, our definition of where those thumbs are located might vary - somewhat!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Gotcha. The Fonz smile and thumbs up is a well known achilles heel for the 'Woffy' Clan. Not only that clan either. I know this for fact because I hail from another clan, and can confirm that I simply go weak at the knees when somebody gives me the Fonz smile and thumbs up. Mind you, our definition of where those thumbs are located might vary - somewhat!

It's why Macca adopted it...and I for one, welcome our new thumb overlord.