Glastonbury Memorabilia Around Your House

The Red Telephone

Love this thread. Some bits from round mine, including posters yet to go up like you @northernsoul, a Kate Chidley print my brother - also a user of this forum - bought me in 2014, some random bits on my kitchen notice board that I store like a magpie - sometimes the random freebies you get are the best thing. Did anyone else get any 3-D glasses in Block 9? Think it was 2016. Just remembered also have steel cups on my kitchen shelves but can’t be bothered going back down to take a photo. 

BB40A937-A329-48B2-BFB2-FC439BBE7174.jpeg

6159EB32-A030-4828-BA66-D179FA6945D7.jpeg

9B2A4281-ABA6-4D83-853F-F7443EA46C89.jpeg

6F7B725B-0257-4E80-9C96-EC8FA813CB5C.jpeg

663CA9B5-DABA-4768-B18A-91C8EDA2952B.jpeg

24 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

I've got 2 copies, I want to get them framed but thats where they are for now. Also have all my festival bracelets in a jar, and all of my programs/tickets in a small trunk. 

20181113_224234.jpg

And a fully prepared old school drinks cabinet?

Edited by Northern Soul
Also, kudos for the vintage vinyl player??.

9 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Prepared but unstocked. Vodka and a red... I guess its sangria for breakfast ?

Ha ha ha, tres bien. I’ve not actually been to bed yet, I am drinking pints of, well, here goes. The pint consists of 1/3rd gin, 1/3rd water and 1/3rd cordial (kind of take your pick on the cordial really, orange, mixed fruits, anything goes) certainly does the trick. I’m currently still up listening to and watching the full Radiohead set from Glasto 2017. Superb stuff. Someone on here, I don’t know who, posted a link to a download of it. I’ve got it on my PC so if anyone wants it just fire me a PM. Much love, and gin etc etc....

Don’t know why it’s not occurred to me to get owt framed. Maybe a couple of me t-shirts, unless I somehow one day get me arse in gear and fit into the smaller ones... well they’re all supposed to be XL but are they bollocks. If I had my way I’d have framed posters up and a display shelf just for programmes, books ans dvds, but I don’t often get my way as far as interior design goes.. doesn’t help that my wife has been once and hated it. 

31 minutes ago, Northern Soul said:

That “pully system” above Michaels head looks a bit 50 shades of grey(ish) there’s well a dangling sex chair on the other end of that?

A dangling sex chair..??!!

its a while since I have been to Oak Furniture Village Tbf...

33 minutes ago, Northern Soul said:

That “pully system” above Michaels head looks a bit 50 shades of grey(ish) there’s well a dangling sex chair on the other end of that?

Just now, BlueDaze said:

A dangling sex chair..??!!

its a while since I have been to Oak Furniture Village Tbf...

Actually just checked the IKEA catalogue...

they call it a Schtormzy...