Muse

RarerThanDandyB

Sets a dangerous precedent for the upcoming tour if they pull this "medley" stuff like they're Beyonce or something 

Not on board with paying £80 for a ticket to see 15 minutes of the zombified remains of Muse and 1 hour of Matt Bellamy's best Barry Manilow impression 

I briefly flirted with the idea of getting a ticket for Ashton Gate but I just can't justify spending £80 each on it.  I know that's kind of the going rate for stadium gigs but it just seems too much for me.  Particularly for a Wednesday night.

Suppose at that price it helps the hardcore fans get a ticket.  If it was cheaper they'd have to battle against the mildly interested too.

Another anomaly here but a massive Muse fan and have been along for the ride since the early days and still love them to this day.

Got my tickets for Manchester which will make time number 22 seeing them, can't wait to hear the new songs live and I'm sure the stadium shows will be a visual feast as well as the set list killing.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RossTC said:

I've just got tickets for Ashton Gate, on the basis i can see the stadium out of my window and not a lot else! Better than a night in front of the TV!

Hopefully have someone half decent supporting also! 

Think you just made the argument for staying in if anything.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I've been listening to Simulation Theory a bit recently and I have to be honest... I quite like it. I'd go so far to say that I haven't enjoyed a Muse album this much since BHAR (which admittedly is a very low bar).

snap, its much better than the last few since BHAR, which I can not remember or name a song off