Muse

RarerThanDandyB

1 hour ago, Becks12 said:

Think its going to be announced once they've sold out London and Manchester.

Guess I'm a rare Muse fan round here! Admittedly they weren't there best at Glastonbury 16 (was it 16?) I've seen them quite a few times and Reading 2017 was the best I've seen them play. They'd had a big break so might have just been regenerated.

Be gutted if lived in Bristol and paid for London and then it got announced

59 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Anybody know of a pre-sale for Krakow?

And before you fucking start, it's not for me it's for me mam-in-law.

https://www.ticketmaster.pl/feature/muse/?language=en-us

Found this but you need an access code. Not sure if anyone here can sort you out with that..? 

Also had sent the code PRESSURE to me via my Spotify account, probably because I've listened to them recently.

11 hours ago, Madyaker said:

One of my fav covers

Can't hear that song anymore, probably one of my least favourites nowadays. Obviously Propaganda made top of the list...

8 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah hit the second link down, the fan club presale, and the code is 'SIMULATION'.

:locomotive:

24 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

93euro for seating in krakow is a pretty disgusting amount for Poland. Sad that it's pretty much the standard in Ireland these days. 

Didn't expect it. 

Yeah that's ridiculous :/

42 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

My mates kept going on about how the artwork looks like a Marvel poster and I made the claim that Muse are only for fat weirdos who like Marvel films and got told off for claiming only fat weirdos like Marvel films.

Only fat weirdos and girls off twitter you fancy. 

Edited by Mash011

They seemed to reach their absolute peak with that 2011 Reading and Leeds headline slot.

They look to be going the way of Metallica, RHCP and Green Day. A band that will always headline festivals and play arenas, but just don't excite people like they used to.

Edited by VCK