so, Stormzy then...?

eFestivals

8 minutes ago, DDave said:

That Chris Martin bit was a bit shit but think he's done well overall. Certainly shown Kanye how it's done, anyway. 

Big question, based on what you've seen.... are you going to watch him at Pukkel?

Edited by TheNewUnion

I'd just like to say, having seen Stormzy live on BBC2 right now, living in Brixton, having liked some grime at the time when it still was called 8bar (though I obviously stopped listening to it a long time ago, it was fun, retarded, novelty, pirate radio stuff, don't think there's one grime album that isn't pathetic), that everybody who listens to Stormzy must be mentally retarded and have 2 left ears. Is there anything more daft then a bunch of middle class Brits in front of a stage listening to some sweaty, "urban" oaf chat about his difficulties in handling life in one of the richest countries on the planet? Seriously, so, so shit. I don't even blame Stormzy for making money with this garbage but the weirdos who actually seem to enjoy it.You probably could sell them shit smoothies as well if you hype it correctly

• Downvote 15

11 minutes ago, SW21PB said:

I'd just like to say, having seen Stormzy live on BBC2 right now, living in Brixton, having liked some grime at the time when it still was called 8bar (though I obviously stopped listening to it a long time ago, it was fun, retarded, novelty, pirate radio stuff, don't think there's one grime album that isn't pathetic), that everybody who listens to Stormzy must be mentally retarded and have 2 left ears. Is there anything more daft then a bunch of middle class Brits in front of a stage listening to some sweaty, "urban" oaf chat about his difficulties in handling life in one of the richest countries on the planet? Seriously, so, so shit. I don't even blame Stormzy for making money with this garbage but the weirdos who actually seem to enjoy it.You probably could sell them shit smoothies as well if you hype it correctly

Not your thing then? 

Oh, fuck off. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You joined to spout that? What an awful life you must live

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SW21PB said:

Almost like there's a Stormzy song that's perfect to reply to this...